𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

"Are you embarrassed?" Jhanvi mocked him.

Ishaan glared at her and asked while raising his one eye brow up.

"You think, I'm not human but an alien?"

Jhanvi chuckled. Ishaan smiled slightly seeing her chuckle.

"Come, let's do the lunch." Jhanvi held his hand and took him to the kitchen where a small dining table is kept along with some chairs.

Geetha was standing behind Vikas and was serving the food. Jaydev and Vikas was already seated there and was waiting for them. Ishaan sat on one of the chair, not before washing his hands.

Vikas glared at him, Ishaan lowered his head not before giving an evil smirk to Vikas which was like adding more fuel to the fire.

"Jhanvi, sit with him." Jaydev said.

She was going to offend but Geetha too insisted her to sit.

"Uh, Ishaan your father called me and talked about the reception." Jaydev said.

"Yeah, Bhai' s wedding was also an intimate wedding. Both of our reception are held on Sunday." Ishaan said.

"Yeah, he told me." Jaydev said.

"We will be there.." he added.

"You've to be, anyway." Ishaan said.

Vikas rolled his eyes, while others smiled.

With these chit chats, the did their lunch.

✧✧✧

"Ishaan, uh- I.." Jaydev was going to say something, as they just finished their lunch.

"Dad, do you need something? I mean, you can ask me whatever you want. I'll definitely do as you say. Consider me like Vikas. Feel free to say." Ishaan assured him.

"Uh.. I know these facilities are not enough for you." Jaydev said.

Ishaan knitted his eyebrows, and was confused.

"I didn't get you." Ishaan said.

"Uh.. I.. Could you guys stay here tonight?" Jaydev asked.

"Ufff! Dad, I thought you was going to say something very serious. And why are you hesitating so much for this?" Ishaan asked, chuckled.

"Yeah sure!" Ishaan said.

Jaydev smiled.

"But she didn't agree." Jaydev said.

"No worries, I'll deal with that." Ishaan said.

✧✧✧

"Ishaan, you Okay with it?" Jhanvi asked unsure of the surroundings.

"If you said that one more time, Little Muffin, I swear even I don't know what will I do to you." Ishaan muttered taking off his shirt.

Now they're in Jhanvi's room, after dinner going to sleep. Jhanvi was feeling really insecure. The facilities are really low.

"I'm glad, we both are here, together! I just love you." He said lying on the bed.