𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Ishaan came out of his car, once his car stopped at the entrance of the Mehrotra Mansion and made his way towards the living room to witness his mother reading the newspaper. He silently moved towards her.

"Boww!" He shouted making her jump from the seat.

"Did my baby got scared?" Ishaan asked, seeing Lakshmi throwing daggers towards him.

"Arrey, Mommy I was just making fun of you." He said.

"Stupid!" Lakshmi said slapping his arm.

He chuckled.

"You're early today? What happened?" Lakshmi asked.

"My work got over quickly, so I came." He shrugged.

"Ohh! And you think I believe you?" Lakshmi asked with a smirk.

Ishaan knitted his eyebrows.

"I know why you came early!" Lakshmi said with a teasing smile.

"Why?"

"Maa actually-" Jhanvi stopped at the instant seeing Ishaan and Lakshmi talking seriously.

"For this!" Lakshmi said with that same teasing smirk.

"You're taking it in a wrong way!" Ishaan said standing up and made his way towards the upstairs not before signalling Jhanvi to come to their room which didn't go unnoticed by Lakshmi.

"Go go, It's Okay." Lakshmi said moving towards the kitchen.

Jhanvi climbed upstairs and reached their room. There he saw him, undoing his buttons of his blazer.

"What?" Jhanvi asked, while she made her way towards Ishaan and stood infront of him.

"What?" He asked while she rolled her eyes saying.

"You asked me to come here, why did you ask me to?" She asked.

"Hhaa, next morning we're going to your home." Ishaan said while undoing the buttons of his shirt after taking off his blazer.

"Why so sudden?" It came out as a mere whisper.

"Sudden? It's almost three months, we've been married. You didn't meet them right?" Ishaan questioned.

Jhanvi shook her head.

"Why don't you want to meet them?" He asked again.

Jhanvi nodded after a small pause. His grey eyes met her black ones. She leaned towards him and rested her head on his naked chest. Ishaan wrapped his arms around her waist.

"What's wrong?" He whispered against her hairs. She shook her head.

"Jhanvi, look at me." He said, pulling back from the hug not completely, but facing her.

"What happened?" He asked cupping her right cheek.

"I.. uhm I was mad at them for marrying me off to you. Now, I feel.." She paused, Ishaan was staring into her orbs, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm literally feeling guilty, for thinking them that way." She said lowering her eyelashes.

"That way?" He asked.

"I thought for money.." she trailed off.

"Little Muffin, I really wish you should apologise to them. They're your parents, they know what's good for their children. I really think, that your father must be really sad thinking that he married off his daughter without her wish. It hurts him too, somewhere in his heart. So, we're going there for sure." Ishaan completed with a small kiss on her forehead.