𝗧𝗪𝗢

Jhanvi was sitting on the bench of the garden. It was getting late. The children whom had played with her till now has gone, as it was getting late.

Suddenly Jhanvi's phone buzzed. It was Karan.

"Hey! Jhanvi, actually dad has given me an important work right now. I'm so sorry. I think I won't able to come now. I'm sorry." Karan explained.

"Hhm."

"Jhanvi, I'm so sorry. Please, please don't be mad. It is important. I'm so sorry." Karan apologized.

"It's Okay!" Jhanvi mumbled.

"Whatever happens, I'll surely come to see you, tomorrow! I promise." Karan says.

"Should I trust you?" She asked.

"I swear on you, baby! I'll come. I'm sorry. From last night, to till now, I'm in office. It's getting hectic, day by day. There was a video conference with our shareholders last night." Karan says with a huff.

"You tell me when you're free, don't worry. I'm leaving now." Jhanvi says.

"Love you."

"Love you too." She replies with a smile.

Through a bus, she reached her home. There Vikas was sitting on the sofa, while on his phone.

"Hey!" He looked up as soon as he noticed her.

Jhanvi smiled.

"How was your day?" She asks.

"Boring, as always." Vikas replied.

"You came?" Geetha asked entering into the living room.

"Go and get fresh." Geetha said.

"Hha!" Jhanvi stood up and made her way towards her room.

✧✧✧

Ishaan was on his office think about uhm.. her!

It's been a week, since he saw her. Getting to know about her whereabouts isn't a rocket science for him.

"Vihaan, aren't you getting married?" Ishaan asked entering the cabin of Vihaan.

Vihaan gave a death glare, as he was in the meeting with the managers of the company.

"I'll come, when you are free." Ishaan shrugged.

"You all can leave now, if any doubts feel free to ask." Vihaan said and the managers left.

"What the heck was that?" Vihaan glared.

"Tell me, aren't you?" Ishaan repeated.

"Have you gone mad? Or did someone or something hit on your head?" Vihaan asked examining his head.

"Shut up and answer me." Ishaan jerked his hands.

"What happened to you, eh?" Vihaan asked in a disbelief.

"Please." Ishaan whined.

"Okay tell me, have you seen someone?" Vihaan asked.

"Yeah, her name is Jhanvi Tiwari. You know he's the daughter of Jaydev, uhmm our company's watchman. She works as a graphic designer at XYZ enterprises. She recently joined there, I think three months before. So yeah, she's is 23 years old. Have a brother, Vikas. That's it." Ishaan completed leaving Vihaan in utter shock.