Chapter 54: Endgame (Part 5): War (Part 1)

It was really awkward. Y/N understood the need to optimize the times, however, to make a war summit inside the bathroom of Asclepius, the Greek God of Medicine, was perhaps a little too much, especially because he was not in intimacy with Athena and to see her naked was a little embarrassing.

"I didn't think it was possible but Hephaestus got Ares' divinity," Athena said frustrated. "The more the war goes on, the more powerful he becomes."

"It's not impossible. Gorgon was also a composite deity, formed by the divinity of her sisters Stheno and Euryale," Y/N replied.

"How did he manage that?" Mordred asked. "Ares was killed by Alter during the summit."

"The gods are manifestations of natural phenomena. We are born by the thoughts of Humans," Tamamo replied. "We are nothing more than energy and, if collected before it disperses into the world, our divinity can be transferred to other beings."

"However, you need someone who can do that," Kuroka said.

"There is someone." A frustrated grimace formed on the face of Y/N. "My aunt Morgan."

Mordred had come to the same conclusion. "Merlin had certain information from the Curse of the British Isles, including the trick Y/N used to summon Merlin."

In that world, Morgan was a human witch who had died during Mordred's uprising. Historical sources say she was killed by Mordred himself, but Y/N suspected she was killed by Merlin sometime before the riot.

"If she's involved, they'll expect everything we plan," Mordred said in a frustrated tone.

She was worried. Knowing Morgan, she must have known about Martha and surely had included her in the plan. It was the last thing Mordred wanted.

"That's not entirely true," Y/N said, earning everyone's curious looks. "There's one thing I've kept secret from everyone. When Da Vinci and I modified the Sacred Gear Control System, we added a secret function."

"What kind of secret function?" Tamamo narrowed her eyes to Y/N.

"Oh, well, I never said that Rider was the only version we can summon," Y/N replied.

Y/N explained that he took some objects during the interdimensional journey that were useful as catalysts to evoke different versions of himself.

"This is the first time I've been divulging it, and while you were undressing, I made sure no one was listening," Y/N said as he picked up the phone and composed a number. "Hey, is that working?"

"Is it time?" a female voice spoke across the call.

"Yes," Y/N replied.

"This is crazy."

"A genius is such because he is insane," Y/N replied.

"That's true," the woman said, chuckling. "Well, I will warn the others and have them find you all ready."

"Thank you." Y/N hung up and put the phone in the dimensional pocket.

"Who was she?" Mordred asked.

"Leonardo Da Vinci," Y/N replied. "She will free the way for God's laboratory."

He wasn't interested in summoning everyone, but only those whom Y/N was sure would cooperate.
"As for the enemy, do you have any idea?" Kuroka asked.

"Considering how he attacked, I think he recruited all the enemies of the various Pantheons and some disgruntled deities like Hephaestus, Demeter and Loki," Y/N replied. "But the fact that he formed an army in haste and fury is to our advantage."