Chapter 4: foxtail and Raven Wings

Before the chapter begin, this is the list of the servants of the Sixth Holy Grail War.

Saber: Mordred Pendragon

Archer: Y/N Pendragon (his background will be explained later in the story)

Lancer: Karna

Caster: Tamamo-no-Mae

Rider: Medb

Assassin: Jack the Ripper

Berserker: Lancelot

Gilgamesh was a Stray Servant as in the Fifth Holy Grail War.

------------------------

In an unknown location, a middle-aged man with long black hair, pointed ears and red eyes observed with curiosity the image he had managed to collect of Y/N during his short but rather profitable encounter with Freed.

The man, whose name is Kokabiel, chuckled bitterly at the mere memory of how he overcame the speed of Freed who wielded Excalibur Rapidly. If he had not given the order to Valper Galilei to return bring him to base, Freed would not have realized because of his madness that he was facing an opponent he could not beat and probably would have died.

Kokabiel understood why Azazel, the Governor of the Fallen Angels, had taken some interest in that boy. About a month earlier, an unknown source of power was perceived in Kuoh, alerting the leaders of the three biblical factions.

He was not surprised when the younger sisters of the Maoh Sirzechs and Serafall tried to recruit him into their Peerage and that Azazel had sent some lower grade Fallen Angels and the White Dragon Emperor to keep an eye on him. Even the angels watched him carefully, sending some of them to observe him secretly. A useless attempt since Y/N had noticed, but he had voluntarily decided to ignore them.

According to the Governor of the Fallen Angels, the boy was a human being, but at the same time he was not. He was a hybrid, just like the White Dragon Emperor, but he could not figure out what race was the inhumane part of him. Also, he seemed infused with the power of the red dragon, which made it an anomaly since Ddraig was imprisoned inside the Longinus type Sacred Gear, Boosted Gear, and the current owner was the pawn of Rias Gremory. If Kokabiel had not remembered badly, his name would have been Issei Hyoudou. Y/N was a strange creature. He was like a trinity since he was a human being, a dragon and something else.

The fallen man frowned, remembering how the last war had ended. There had not been a victor, just as there was not one defeated. All of the biblical factions had reported large losses such as the death of the original Four Maoh and the death of the biblical God. The devils had developed the Evil Piece System to make up for losses, and the Angels were working on something similar with the same goal. As far as he knew, Azazel was not interested in doing such a thing, preferring to spend time creating artificial Sacred Gear.

Kokabiel was a proud man, who believed that fallen angels were superior to other biblical factions. His goal was clear. He wanted to start the war again for reasons to prove his theory of racial superiority. For this reason, he stole three fragments of Excalibur, one from the Protestant Church, one from the Western Orthodox Church and one from the Catholic Church. Unfortunately, one of the three stolen fragments had been recovered and returned to the two exorcist girls that the church had sent to retrieve them and, in the worst case scenario, destroy them.

Now, if only he could use the boy's power for his purpose, his goal of starting the war and winning it, it did not matter to Kokabiel what race Y/N belonged to. He would simply use him as the tool he was.