Chapter 10: Sin City

🎶 Good Times — All Time Low 🎶

Fermín and I returned to our hotel at a decent hour and our ways parted in the elevator when I got out on my floor. I sent him a small wave, which he reciprocated before tiptoeing into my room in which my brother was already sleeping. I also got myself ready for bed quickly and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, we all met at breakfast again. While Barca was still staying a day longer, we were already flying out to Las Vegas. Aurora, Javi and Pablo's parents were on the same flight as us and we all drove to the airport together. After three hours in the air, we arrived in Vegas around lunchtime and drove to our hotel, the same where the squad would also stay in from tomorrow on. It was a typical, huge Vegas resort with a big pool area, a casino and even... a chapel to get married in.

In the afternoon, we just decided to hang out by the pool with Aurora and Javi.
"You guys should get married here" I joked.
"No, no. Vegas is something for impulsive hook-ups to get married at, not boring couples like us. Maybe... you and Fermín?" Aurora asked and sent me a wink.
"Yeah. Surely not." I replied sternly and shot her a glare.

📍 Palms Casino Resortclara_1106 Pool day

clara_1106 Pool day

cristoml10 🔥
juananto.lm 😍
aurorapaezg ❤️

Fermín ⚽️
Stop posting bikini pics

Clara
I plead guilty, officer 👮‍♂️👅

Fermín ⚽️
Are you drunk?

Clara
No, just in the mood to tease you as you apparently can't handle pictures of me dressed in beachwear

Fermín ⚽️
"Dressed"
You're just covering the most necessary areas with pieces of fabric

Clara
You could come cover my naked body too 😏

Fermín ⚽️
I'm outta here

I just laughed, it was so easy to tease him and wind him up. The next morning, Aurora, Javi, Carlos and I started our tourist programme and got on a bus tour to get an overview of the city and stop at what interested us most. In the afternoon, we parted ways and the boys went to the Mob Museum while us girls were drooling over Leonardo Di Caprio at the Titanic exhibition. We met again for dinner at our hotel, where we were also joined by the parents, Pablo and Fermín and we all exchanged stories about our day.

"What's with Cristo commenting on my pictures lately?" I asked Fermín and he stiffened a bit.
"He's just 18 and horny" he replied. "Why? Are you interested?" he quickly asked.
"No. I was just asking. I'm not allowed to flirt with your teammates anyways, right?" I asked him with a challenging look.
"It wasn't meant like that, I just..." he started, but trailed off.
"Whatever" I huffed, and with that, the conversation was over.