Chapter 32: In His Arms

🎶 No Air (feat. Chris Brown) — Jordin Sparks, Chris Brown 🎶

My head was spinning, I was now feeling really bad about not seeking a conversation with Fermín before, but on the other hand, a guy should never stand a girl up minutes before their supposed date - that was just top-tier fuckboy behaviour. Was he trying to make me feel bad now about ignoring him or was he genuinely hurt about what had happened at the game against Real? How on earth would I manage to get through the rest of this dinner with him now sitting in front of me?

But I needed to get back to the table and when I had sat back down, I shot Pierre a look, hoping he'd understand whatever I was trying to say. I actually didn't know what I was trying to say myself. The mood at our end of the table was icy and people must have noticed, because Aurora waved me over to her place while Javi had squeezed in next to my brother for a quick talk.
"Are you ok?" she asked concernedly.
"Yeah... Just not feeling too well, I might go home. Can you guys take care of Pierre, include him a bit in the conversation... he's new in the city" I asked her and she nodded, not buying the whole thing however.

"Hey, Fati... I'll start going now, I'm not feeling too well and I have uni early again tomorrow" I told my future sister-in-law as I had walked up to her place at the table after telling Pierre my plans.
"French guy taking you home?" my brother asked and I shook my head.
"No, don't worry, I told him to stay and find a few friends" I replied and smiled.
"But you can't go home alone this time at night!" Carlito exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.
"I can driver her. Sorry Fati, I'm leaving too now. Early training tomorrow" Fermín, who appeared out of nowhere said and curse words were shooting through my head.
"Ah... It's a pity but I understand" Fati said and stood up to kiss him goodbye.
"Thanks bro" my brother said as they shook hands and I said goodbye to the birthday girl.

Fermín and I walked outside in complete silence to his car where we both got in and he started driving. Not a word was spoken, but I soon noticed that this wasn't my drive home. I didn't want to speak up however, and just leaned my head against the window. I noticed him taking a glance at me but focusing on the road again quickly. We were driving towards the beach and my heart started beating faster when he parked the car close to the spot we had gone to after our first date. He got out and opened the trunk, and I also stepped out, seeing that he had unpacked a warm hoodie of his from his training bag.

"Just in case for you" he muttered and closed the trunk again, starting to walk on the sand. We both took off our shoes and the feeling of the cool soft surface underneath me hit me. We walked closer to the water until he sat down and I stood there, not knowing what to do. Should I sit next to him? Leave a space?

"Can I?" I asked as I stepped closer to him and he looked at me with a confused face. I just sat down in front of him and hoped he'd get the hint, which he did and when I felt his strong arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him between his legs, a warm, fuzzy feeling shot through my body.
"This is where you belong" my subconscious whispered to me.

I wrapped my arm over his that was still slung around my waist and felt him resting his head in the crook of my neck.
"Fermín... What is this...?" I asked him, dreading the box of Pandora I had just opened, but it needed to be done.
"That's what I'm trying to figure out. All I know is that... when I'm with you, everything makes sense" he mumbled.
"But why didn't you come to me then if you were feeling low after the game?" I asked, a bit exasperated.
"Because... I'm afraid, ok? I've known you all my life and I don't want to ruin things with you, your brother, or your family!" he exclaimed agitatedly.

"You're ruining more if you behave like a fuckboy rather than trying going out with me a few times and then saying that it doesn't work for whatever reason!" I said as I took his head in his hands. He closed his eyes and hung his head low.
"I'm afraid of not being good enough. Not for the team and not for you" he sniffled.
"Listen to me" I said while shaking his head and he opened his eyes to look at me. "You are enough, or you wouldn't be where you are now with the team. And as for me... why wouldn't you be enough?" I asked.
"I don't know... you're just... so clever, studying to be an architect and... and last year you volunteered with kids in Africa, I mean... you're just perfect and I'm only kicking around balls" he mumbled and I laughed out loud.
"You, Fermín Lopez, are the kindest guy I know, even though you can be hella annoying at times. And... the most handsome guy I know" I said and caressed his cheek, making him grin and look at the ground. "Did I mention the most muscular guy I know? I mean... those abs, those thighs... that ass" I chuckled and he grinned again.
"Ok, enough!" he laughed shyly and looked at me with an adoring smile.

"Sooo... Will you come to my place?" I asked and bit my lower lip. He nodded and stood up, taking my hand, which I took and steadied myself by slinging my other arm around his arm too. When we were sat back in the car, I connected myself with Bluetooth and played the cheesiest love songs in my playlist, with Fermín either making fun of me or singing along at the top of his lungs. He parked his car across the street from my apartment building when we had arrived and walked upstairs together. When I had opened the door to my flat, I walked over to my dresser where I stowed my keys into their drawer.

Suddenly, I felt a firm, but still gentle grip on my hips and felt Fermin's hot breath against my ear.
"This dress... I've fantasised all evening taking it off of you..." he said in a deep, raspy voice that made my senses go all woosh woosh.
"Then do it" I whispered back.
"If you wish" he chuckled lightly against my neck, tickling my sensitive skin. He brushed my hair aside and started leaving kisses down to my shoulder. His hand then moved from my cheek down to my chest area and one hand disappeared under the dress' fabric, grabbing my breast. I let out a quiet whimper as he grazed over my sensitive nipple.

"Bedroom?" he asked and I just nodded, taking his hand and following him. Our lips immediately connected and he softly pushed me on my bed, him following suit and hovering over me. I pushed down the straps of my dress and he took over, tugging at them and taking off my dress. I laid there now, completely exposed, just a thong covering my intimate area.
"Holy..." he whispered as his fingers roamed over my chest and stomach, down to the seam of my underwear. I sat myself up quickly to help him discard his t-shirt as he was still fully clothed. His abs, his biceps, his chest: just... perfect, he was sculpted like a Greek God.

He hooked his fingers on the side of my thong and looked at me, silently asking for consent and I just nodded, making him proceed with his actions. His face went down to kiss my stomach, going south and I held my breath when I felt his nose on my pussy. He spread my legs further apart and hooked his arms under my knees before slipping his tongue between my folds. I let out a moan and felt him smile against me before he started sucking me out. He added two fingers inside me that pumped in and out of me, pushing me over the edge after a few minutes.

"You taste so good" he mumbled as he pulled his head up to kiss my neck and then my mouth, making me taste myself on him. In a swift move, I turned us over, his back hitting my mattress and me sitting naked on his bulge.
"Well, time to find out what you taste like" I said in the most seductive voice I could produce in my head before kissing his chest and stomach area down to the hem of his trousers. I opened up the button and pulled them off, including his boxers, I was trying to be efficient. Shit, he was even bigger than I remembered.

I grabbed his balls firmly, and he let out a moan of pleasure and surprise. In one of too many unwanted conversations with Fati about her sex life with my brother, she had told me that men loved that. Confirmed. My hand grabbed his length and moved up and down quickly, his tip was already very red and some pre-cum glistened at the top - he was more than eager. After holding a firm eye contact, I lowered my head and took him in my mouth, causing loud moans to fall from his lips. It didn't take me long that I already felt him trembling below me, his hands grabbing my bedsheets.
"Clara... I'm... almost" he groaned shortly before spilling into my mouth. I swallowed everything, it wasn't as bad as expected.

"Come here" he said as he pulled me up to his chest, engulfing me in a hug. He closed his eyes and calmed down his breathing while I just admired him. He was perfect. I wanted him. I was in love with Fermín Lopez, my childhood friend, my brother's best friend, my father's godson. He opened one eye and glanced at me.

"Hi Clarita" he chuckled when he caught me already staring.
"Hi Fer" I replied with a grin on my face.
"This is what I want. I mean... not the blowjob, well... I mean that too, but I mean you. In my arms" he said.
"It's what I want too" I whispered and he smiled triumphantly.
"Well, I better pull one hell of a second date or you'll never talk to me again" he chuckled before kissing me again.
"You better do. Come on, let's get ready for bed" I said as I stood up, pulling him by his arm.