Chapter 36: Club Night

🎶 Back That Up To The Beat - demo version — Madonna 🎶

Fermín's and my Saturday morning had been quite uneventful, with him waking up way before me and preparing some breakfast that we devoured quickly as he had to rush to training then.

It was Sunday afternoon now and Eleonore had come to my place as she was going out with me and my friends tonight. Agnes had scored a date with Pierre which was this evening, that's why she had to pass. Barca was playing tonight and I had decided not to go to the stadium this time, as I wanted to give Carlito and Fati a bit of couple time and not always third wheel with them.

"How is that Isa chick?" El asked me as we watched the players on my TV walk out on the pitch, including Fermín who was starting again tonight. He had been a bit disappointed when I told him that I wouldn't be coming, but understood that I wanted to give my brother a bit of time alone with his girlfriend, especially as they seemed to have grown a bit distant these past months. "And we're not official yet anyways" was his last comment on the situation, at which I didn't even reply because I didn't know what to say.
"Good, I think. Haven't heard from her much, I think Fermín finally put her in his place" I replied but immediately had to groan in anger after an Alavés player shot a goal in the first minute.

"Did he tell her you guys are dating?" she asked while putting some crisps into her mouth.
"No! No one knows yet! You have to keep your mouth shut tonight!" I exclaimed before reaching for my wine glass on my coffee table.
"What? Why? I mean you guys are like the most coupley couple!" she chuckled, but I shot her a glare.
"We haven't talked about it yet" I just replied, but she sat up, seemingly not through with the conversation.
"This has been going on like for a month and next week you'll be with both your families and you're going to act like nothing is happening?" she asked incredulously.
"He won't be with our families because he'll be with the team, we can maybe talk to him for a bit, but not more. And yes, I mean, I... I think it's more his job to pick up the topic than mine..." I mumbled, the game now having gone to half-time with Barca still goalless.

"I mean... it's your life guys and I don't know about your dynamics and families but... I'd try and talk with him when he comes back from international duties" El said and I nodded. She was right, I wanted to put a label on this and we had to tell my brother eventually. Oh gosh, how would our families react? Would they be happy or would they be completely weirded out?
"Stop thinking, more drinking" El said, having read my expression and refilled my wine glass, making me laugh.

Thankfully, Barca managed to turn around the game in the second half, winning 2-1 when the final whistle blew. By that time, I was already very tipsy and El and I decided to take an Uber to the club.

 By that time, I was already very tipsy and El and I decided to take an Uber to the club

📍 Barcelona, Catalunya, España
clara_1106 Going out on Sundays >>>>

eleonore.trd 😍
carlos_1106 what the hell are you wearing?!
cristoml10 🧎🏼‍♂️
isa_bragas_ Que guapa!!!!!
_ferminlopez 😳

Carlito, Fati and Fermín would be driving together from the stadium and meet us there. When we arrived, I looked for our other friends that had texted that they were already there at our table.
"Hey Clarita" Jordi, a guy studying with my brother greeted me friendly. We engaged in a small conversation about how life was going for both of us, when my brother, his girlfriend and my secret boyfr-, lover arrived. Fermin's jaw was clenched and unlike Carlito and Fati, he didn't come over to greet me, instead he eyed me and Jordi from a few feet afar. Oh my gosh, was he jealous? Fuelled by the alcohol in my system, I decided to make a fun game out of this and slung an arm around Jordi's shoulder to be able to talk closer into his ear. He didn't seem to mind and slung his arm around my waist too. We continued chatting for a bit until he stepped away after I ordered another drink from him.

Fermín was quick to come over now and grabbed my wrist.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked angrily, making me laugh.
"What? I was just talking to a friend!" I defended myself.
"Stop it now. If you want to make me jealous for whatever reason, you achieved your goal." he growled and I pressed my lips together. We were surrounded by our friends, but the music was so loud and everybody was engrossed in enjoying their own night that they didn't seem to care about our conversation.
"It's not like I'm your girlfriend anyway" I snarled at him and his expression turned into a surprised one, letting go of my wrist now.
"Is this what this is about?" he asked, but before he could continue, Jordi returned with my mojito in his hand.

"Thanks" I said to him and he smiled at me before turning to Fermín.
"Hey mate, good win today!" he said as he shook his hand and patted his shoulder.
"Yeah thanks" he replied and us three stood there awkwardly, before I turned to Jordi.
"You know, my friend El, she told me she really thinks you're hot" I chuckled, hoping he'd get the hint to walk away to talk to her so that I could be alone with Fermín again. Jordi turned around to look at El, but quickly turned back to us.
"Nah, sorry, not my type. You, however, Clarita... in this outfit tonight" he said, before whistling and I nervously laughed, this was a bit uncomfortable now. Fermín looked like he was ready to punch Jordi until his soul would leave his body.

"Fermín! You look a bit pale, come, I'll help you get outside so that you get some fresh air!" I exclaimed, pushing the blond guy outside. It was the most basic excuse after Jordi's flirting went completely wrong, but I didn't care. Carlito's and my eyes met while I was pushing Fermín out and I gestured weird signs at him that were trying to mean "fresh air" and "not feeling well". He just nodded and proceeded talking to a friend of his, Fati far away from him. Oh no, I really hoped they would be able to get their shit together because I really didn't want them to break up, I honestly thought they were made for one another.

Fermín and I were now standing outside with a few other smokers and people who were waiting for their rides back home, it was already three in the morning.
"Nice trick" Fermín chuckled as he stepped closer to me and put his hands on the back of my neck. I laughed and pulled out my pack of cigarettes before putting one in my mouth. Fermín snatched away my lighter and I was about to get angry as it wasn't his place to tell me that smoking was bad. He did the same occasionally off-season! But he just wanted to light it for me and I smiled at him after exhaling my first puff.

"Thanks" I said and looked at him and he did the same. "Shall we continue on what we were talking about before?" I added as I didn't like the silence.
"You're drunk" he chuckled.
"Stop it! I'm sober enough to talk!" I exclaimed but he just laughed before checking the surroundings and giving me a peck on my lips.
"I am yours Clarita, we can talk about the details after the International break during a nice date at my place" he mumbled into my neck as he left soft kisses on it. I was melting down at his touch and felt my underwear soaking, I wanted him to touch me, to pleasure me, to fuck me.
"Let's go back to mine. Or yours. I want you" I blurted out.
"As much as I'd love that, but I have to leave in thirty minutes to be in Madrid in the morning. I'll already look destroyed after tonight" he chuckled and kissed me again, resting our fronts on each others.

"Then just fuck me in the club's toilet" I said and I knew that this was the alcohol and my extreme horny-ness speaking.
"Clara! This is so not romantic!" Fermín laughed and hugged me.
"It's not my fault you know how to turn me on" I said and tugged at the bottom of his hoodie. He leaned back to look me in the eyes.
"I just want it to be special. Because you are special and what we have is special" he said and kissed my cheek before taking my hand and guiding me back inside.