Chapter 40: In Their Own World

🎶 i wanna be yours (sped up) — ciaffa, fedo DJ 🎶

Fermín looked at me with a completely baffled face and I stood up, crossing my arms, expecting an answer from him.
"Clara, I..." he stammered again, just making me angrier.
"What?! It's not like it's your first time! I would know!" I shouted.
"It kind of is..." he mumbled quietly.
"What?! I remember you losing your virginity very well, I-" I said angrily, but he cut me off.
"I haven't had sex since, you've been my only one!" he shouted at me now, also having stood up.
"Bullshit! All the girls... Isa this summer..." I stammered, shocked by his statement.
"I tried to, really! But I... couldn't" he said and put his head in my hands. "And I'm just afraid to be a nervous wreck and not able to... make you feel good" he added.

A wave of relief came over me and I walked over to hug him.
"You've been my only one too" I whispered into his ear and he pulled away slightly to look at me.
"Really?" he asked, in a mix of surprise and nervousness. I nodded and bit my lower lip.
"Maybe I didn't know or realise, but deep down... it's always been you" I said quietly, not breaking eye contact.

He smiled and closed the distance between us, kissing me. It was delicate and soft first, but now that the cat was out of the bag, it quickly got more intense and he suddenly picked me up to walk to my bedroom, not breaking the kiss. He threw me on my bed, quickly following by crawling on top of me.
"I'm still wearing a bit too much clothing" he chuckled as he sat up to pull off his t-shirt, revealing his perfectly toned body. But he wasn't just hot to me because of that - it reminded me of all the hard work and sacrifices that he put into being able to live his dream.

"You're amazing" I whispered and he looked at me surprisedly.
"I'd rather you tell me that after the sex" he chuckled nervously coming closer to kiss my nose, but I shook my head.
"It's not about the sex, it's about you" I said before connecting our lips again. His hands wandered behind my back and he fumbled a bit with the clasp of my bra before getting it open.
"Perfect, just like I remember them" he said with a grin on his face before kissing my right breast while playing with my left one. Soft moans fell from my lips and maybe I accentuated them a bit stronger, but I wanted him to feel secure about what he was doing and take some of the nervousness away.

He then started moving south, trailing kisses over my stomach, until he reached my thong.
"You're not that innocent anymore" he chuckled as he looked up to me, clearly commenting on my choice of underwear.
"Well, are you still wearing your checkered H&M boxers?" I teased him.
"Let's find out, shall we?" he asked and pulled away to take off his trousers. A white pair of Calvin Kleins were revealed, hugging his ass and junk perfectly and I gulped. Was he even bigger than I remembered?

He crawled back on top of me to kiss me and I felt his hand travelling down my body, eventually sliding over my soaked underwear.
"Fuck..." he mumbled into my mouth when he felt my wetness. He moved the underwear aside and plunged a finger inside me, making me moan in pleasure and surprise. He pumped in and out of me, accelerating his motions until I felt my walls clench around him. He felt that too and started rubbing his thumb on my clit, intensifying the feeling and making me come all over his fingers.

He kissed my cheek softly and we looked each other in the eyes until I hooked my fingers in his boxers pulling them down and he helped with discarding them. I grabbed his dick and he hissed quietly, shutting his eyes and enjoying my movements that were seemingly pleasuring him. His breathing got more rigged and he grabbed my hand to stop me.
"Do you want to...?" he asked and I nodded eagerly. He was about to stand up but I grabbed his hand and opened the drawer of my nightstand, pulling out a freshly bought packet of condoms.

He laughed. "You are so naughty" he chuckled, opening the packet and pulling out one that he was quick to roll over his length. He positioned himself at my entrance and I slung my arms around his neck, signalling him my consent before I felt him push inside me. I shut my eyes closed, the way he stretched me out hurt, but he stopped his movement, giving me time to adjust. I bucked my hips when I felt ready for more and he got the hint, slowly pushing in and out, but as my moans got louder, his pace got faster and he intertwined our hands while putting his front of mine and I felt light droplets of sweat.

"I'm... I'm close" I whispered.
"I'm too" he groaned and dipped his head lower to bite my nipple, completely catching me off guard and letting a quiet cry escape my lips. My walls clenched and a wave of relief washed over me, him following after a few more thrusts. He laid on top of me for a minute before slowly pulling out and leaving me with a weird sensation.
"Was it... ok?" he asked and I laughed, turning over to him.
"It was perfect" I replied and propped myself up to give him a kiss. "Come on, Let's get ready for bed" I said and stood up to walk to the bathroom, him following me after taking his toiletry bag from his backpack.

"Can you put on the sexy nightgown?" he asked with a grin on his face as I was taking off my make-up.
I laughed. "I think it's in the laundry, but I'll make sure that it's prepped and ready for your next sleepover" I replied and he gave me a kiss on my cheek from the back.

We cuddled into bed and finished watching the episode we had started back in the living room before drifting off to sleep. Rays of sunlight shining through my blinds woke me up next morning and I turned around to see Fermín propped up on one elbow, directly staring at me.
"This is creepy" I growled in my morning voice.
"It'a romantic. You're beautiful when you sleep" he said and kissed my cheek. I shuffled a bit, feeling something hard in his boxers.

"Mhm... this early already?" I chuckled and put my arm on his waist to pull him closer.
"I have four years of sex to catch up on, you'll have to bare with me" he replied and kissed me. His touch on my skin was firing me up and I was so ready for a repeat of yesterday evening. I quickly pulled down my pyjama shorts while he got rid of his boxers. He was ready to turn to get on top of me, but I stopped him.
"How about... I try being on top?" I asked and his face lit up.
"Fuck yes" he mumbled and positioned me over his dick that I grabbed, to help him glide into me.

I felt powerful, seeing him below me and started moving my hips up and down, hoping to do it somewhat right. He helped me by holding my waist and helping my movements and I felt him reach much deeper spots in me than yesterday night. Suddenly, his phone started ringing and he took a quick glance at the nightstand on which he had put it yesterday night.
"It's Carlito" he panted, me still moving on top of him.
"Ignore it" I huffed, chasing my high. The ringing stopped and he put a thumb on my clit, making me moan out loud. But soon after, my moans were underlined by Fermin's ringtone once again.
"Still Carlito" I panted as I glanced at the phone. We both ignored it again and I felt myself getting closer.
"So... good... Clara" Fermín groaned. Once again, his phone started ringing, it was still my brother.
"Maybe it's urgent" he huffed, but I didn't care. I wanted him to concentrate on me and I wanted an orgasm. I quickly reached to the nightstand, muted the phone and turned it over.

"I want to get fucked right now" I said and looked down into his eyes. A smile adorned his lips and he bucked up, shooting his dick a lot deeper inside me, which let a cry escape my mouth. It got harder and more intense, until we both came, moaning each other's names.

"You were so good" he mumbled into my hair as we were cuddling after our morning activities.
"Gavi told me you had pictures of me on your wall in your dorm room..." I chuckled.
"Fucking hell. When I'm done with him his knee will be the healthiest thing in his body" he groaned and covered his eyes with his hand.
"Come on... it's cute" I teased him and tapped his nose.
"It's always been you... I was just too much of a coward to admit it. But when I heard you'd move to Barcelona I just... saw everything aligning and knew that this was our time" he said, looking at me seriously.

********************************
Definitely the dirtiest chapter I have ever written.
Please drop a 🙏🏼 to pray with me that Fermín never reads this.