Bonus Chapter 2: A Life-Changing Decision

As a thank you for all your votes and comments on yesterday's chapter, here we go with number 2! Enjoy 😘

🎶 Let Me Love You — Justin Bieber 🎶

18th October 2025

"HE FUCKING HATES ME!" Fermín shouted as he came home, banging the door to my apartment shut. After an amazing loan spell at Girona (that resulted in him getting included into the La Liga Team of the 24/25 Season and lots of nominations from journalists as one of Spain's current best midfielders), Fermín had returned to Barca, however his return wasn't accepted by everyone, especially not the new coach. He just had a different vision and didn't seem to find space for Fermín in his line-ups or tactics.
This bad mood that he had brought home could have only resulted out of another discussion with him.

"Hey amor" I said calmly, as I stood up from my desk on which I was currently calculating the structure of a building for my Design Studio class. I had passed my second year of architecture with amazing grades and wanted to continue this streak in my third year. Relationship-wise, things couldn't be better with Fermín: after returning from Girona, we had decided that he would move in with me as he had given up his apartment in the city last summer before leaving. We were incredibly happy... if it wasn't for his current treatment at the club.

"He isn't starting me tomorrow! It's El Clasico! Stupid Gavi has to sit out because of too many yellow cards, he's putting Frenkie as CDM and starting Darvich over me! That guy hasn't even played a full game in La Liga yet and he's starting him in EL CLASICO! And you know who else he's starting?! Pedri! Who just fucking came back to training yesterday after his injury!" he shouted, throwing his bag on the floor frustratedly.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered, knowing I could only give him empty words. What I could do, was offer him a hug, which I did and he held me so tight, unloading all the tension he was carrying.

He started kissing my neck and I knew where this was going to end.
"I need you, Clara..." he whispered and who was I to say no to that?
"Where?" I asked.
"Right here" he huffed, his hands wandering under my shirt and grabbing my breasts. I moaned into our kiss before pulling away for a second.
"Here?" I asked confusedly, we were standing in the middle of the living room, which wasn't really big.
"You give me control?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.
"Yes" I nodded.

In a swift motion, he turned me around and flipped me over the backrest of the sofa, my ass facing the ceiling. Fuck, this was so hot, I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the sex that resulted after a frustrating training or match. He quickly lifted up my skirt and pushed my underwear aside before I could feel him at my entrance. He slammed into me and continued to do so restlessly while I was becoming a mess of moans and whimpers under him. He slapped my ass and that only turned me on even more.
"I love you, Clara" he panted as his thrusts became more sloppy and I came undone after his words.
"I love you too, Fermin" I whimpered and felt his cum shooting inside of me.

He pulled out and kissed my shoulder before caressing my cheek.
"Thanks for always being there for me" he whispered into my ear and kissed the skin behind it.
"It's what WAGs do" I chuckled as I stood up again and smiled at him.
"And you're the best one of them all. I'll cook dinner for us tonight, come on. You go finish your homework" he said before giving me a quick peck on the lips and I walked back to my desk, however now wasn't really a good time for sitting down after our small sex intermezzo. So I just took my computer and laid down on my stomach on the sofa and decided to revise my notes for a test next week.

Fermin had whipped up a delicious pesto pasta with chicken and we sat down to have dinner together when he was done. We talked about my brother who had just started working at Deloitte while El was doing her semester abroad in Buenos Aires, out of all places, meaning her and my brother weren't seeing each other at all for months now. He was going to visit her during the Christmas holidays, but it was a long time to go until then.

"We need to talk about my semester abroad too at some point..." I started the dreaded conversation. We both hated being apart, last year was already hard enough even though Fermín was only living an hour away and still often came down for dinner or just the night. But my studies required me to do an exchange semester at some point and I didn't know how it would pan out with Fermin's career plans, that right now weren't the most stable ones.
"If we lose tomorrow, I'm thinking about leaving" he blurted out.
"You? Leaving Barca?" I asked surprisedly. Now this was new.
"I hate to even think about this, but... I can't go on being treated like this. I'm finally in really good shape after last season, I know what I'm capable of, hell, I scored more than twenty goals last year. I want to play and if there isn't space for me here..." he mumbled, staring at a piece of chicken.

"So you want me to wait to decide where to do my exchange semester in case you go abroad?" I asked. When I started dating Fermín, I had come to terms with me having to follow his career path - and I was at peace with that decision.
"Yeah... Gosh, Clarita, I feel so awful having to ask you to do this" he said and looked defeatedly at me.
"Hold up, I knew what I was getting myself into. And I'm fine with it, it's just the annoying studies I have to get through now. Then I'll be able to work pretty much anywhere with my degree and my somehow decent level of English" I chuckled, hoping to lighten this mood.
"I know, but... you would deserve to do whatever you want, without having to back down from your expectations and dreams" he huffed.
"Fermin, you are my dream. And my expectation is a very nice diamond ring some day, so you better continue being a world-class footballer to have enough money for that" I joked and he finally cracked a smile too.

———————————————

📍 Camp Nouclara_1106 Ready for El Clasico 💙❤️

📍 Camp Nou
clara_1106 Ready for El Clasico 💙❤️

pablogavi See you in the stands ✌🏼
Replying to pablogavi:
clara_1106 Fucking idiot you are with your yellows
eleonore.trd You look great 😘
_ferminlopez Mi vida ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Can you buy me a time travelling machine?" I whined at Carlito, covering my eyes when I saw Mbappe shooting a perfect goal over Ter Stegen's head, making the score 0-5.
"For what?" he asked.
"To go forward a month and forget about tonight" I sighed and looked down at Fermin who was still sitting on the bench, not having played one single minute. He wasn't even told to warm up and I felt so bad for him, he looked close to tears. And I knew what this defeat meant for him, for us, for me. We were leaving Barcelona.