Chapter 35: Staying Over

🎶 Agora Hills — Doja Cat 🎶

"Girona, huh?" Agnes asked me as we got out of our last lecture of the day, officially walking into the weekend.
"It was perfect. He really redeemed himself with that" I chuckled, recalling the memories from the night before.
"Awww, I wish a guy would treat me like that" Eleonore swooned.
"Ah! Talking about guys! I promised you girls to take you to a Spain game, right? Well, it's you two and me, next Friday in our stadium back home in Huelva" I said with a wide grin on my face.
"No way!!!!" they both exclaimed in unison and started jumping around.

We grabbed some food at a bistro around the corner together to book our flights to Sevilla as we'd still have uni in the morning but had to find a flight that would make us arrive just in time for the game. Now I'd only have to beg my Dad to come pick us up and the travel plans would be completed.
"Ok girls sorry, but I have to go... another date night with Fermín" I admitted shyly.
"Well, make sure you're not wearing any underwear. Makes it quicker!" Agnes said and winked.
"Ew! Disgusting" I said and grimaced before bidding my goodbyes to them.

When I got back home, I quickly showered and put on a pair of blue jeans with a red off-shoulder jumper, hoping to give the impression that I cared about what I was wearing, but not too much. I packed my toothbrush and a clean sweater for tomorrow morning in my tote bag and rushed to my car downstairs.

 I packed my toothbrush and a clean sweater for tomorrow morning in my tote bag and rushed to my car downstairs

📍 Barcelona, Catalunya, España
clara_1106 It's Friday then

isa_bragas_ It's Saturday, Sunday WHAT!
aleroldan1_ Lady in red 🔥
agnes_brieux ohlalalaaaa 💥
carlos_1106 Dimple twin 😍
Replying to carlos_1106:
clara_1106 ❤️

I arrived at Fermin's apartment building and took a deep breath before ringing the bell downstairs. He lived in a fancier area of town and no names were written outside, just the apartment numbers, so I couldn't pull a cool trick like he did at my place.
"Hi" he said with his brightest smile as he opened the door for me upstairs.
"Hi" I just replied and lunged forward to connect our lips. I let my bag softly fall onto the floor and we continued kissing while walking to the kitchen, where he sat me on the counter, him now standing between my legs while we were still exploring each other's mouth. He eventually pulled away and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"Gotta make sure nothing burns, I want to show you that I'm a strong independent man who can do it all" he chuckled as he turned to the stove.
"Oh, I'm sure about the 'strong' part, unsure about the 'independent' one and definitely sure that you cannot do it all" I teased him as I walked up to hug him from behind.
"Hey!" he exclaimed and hit me with a kitchen towel.
"You're cooking Rabo de Toro?" I asked astonished when I saw the contents of the pots and pans.
"Mum's recipe, I know it is your favourite" he replied and grinned.
"Wow... thanks" I just said, still incredulous. It was one hell of a dish to prepare and that he did it just for me blanked my mind.

We sat down to eat and... ok, it wasn't as good as his Mum's but it was close, very close.
"This is really good, Fermín! You should have become a chef if you hadn't gone pro" I chuckled and he blushed.
"Maybe I will open my own restaurant at home when I retire" he joked.
We had a great conversation about what was coming up in the next weeks. Christmas and the end of the year were lurking around the corner and approaching quicker and quicker.

After dinner, we moved to the couch and decided to continue watching our Beckham documentary. The part came where Vic and David started dancing to "Islands in the Stream" and I smiled at the scene, they were so cute.
"You're a way better dancer than her" Fermín stated and I turned my head up to look at him in our cuddling position.
"Pfff..." I chuckled and his hand moved to my cheek, slowly caressing it.
"Clara... when you dance the sevillana... the whole world stops" he said, looking into my eyes, and I started to get lost in his.
"The last time you saw me dancing that was two or three years ago or... what" I said, burying my head in his chest, I was being shy now for some reason.
"Yep. And my eyes were on you only. The way you move to that music... when I was alone in my dorm in La Masía and missing home - I'd think of that" he mumbled.

I looked up at him again and tried to read his face - had he just admitted having feelings for me for years now?
"What are you... does that..." I stammered, not knowing how to ask that question without sounding weird.
"Mhm" he just hummed and smiled, continuing to caress my cheek and my face. I bit my lower lip and following that, he was quick to kiss me, pulling me a bit up so that I was straddling his lap. His hands moved down the sides of my torso and I felt them go under my jumper, caressing my bare skin.

The kiss deepened and his grip on me got more intense, the touch of his hands igniting a fire inside me that had last been lit four years ago. Shit. Those hadn't been the feelings of a girl being touched by a guy for the first time. That had been... actual, real, romantic feelings. I pulled away from the kiss, looking at Fermín in horror after what I had just realised.
"Are you ok? Did I do something wrong?" he immediately asked concernedly, quickly taking his hands off my body.
"No. Everything's good. No, actually. It's... perfect" I said and placed my lips on his again, continuing what we had started. He was unsure at first, but melted into the kiss again after a few seconds. I felt him being more hesitant with his touch now and wanted to encourage him, so I rolled my hips over his crotch and felt a very prominent bulge in his trousers.

He groaned into the kiss, placing his hands on my ass and guiding me to do the same motion again. This time it was me that softly moaned into his mouth and that fuelled him in letting one of his hands wander under my jumper, up to my bra. He unclasped it and his hand softly grazed over my breast, finally reaching my already stiffened nipple. He twisted and twirled it in his fingers, causing light whimpers to leave my mouth. I shifted on his lap again, trying to relieve some friction, when he suddenly pulled up my jumper and bra, exposing my breasts to his eyes. His lips left mine for my breast and he sucked on it, flicking his tongue over my nipple, causing his name to fall down from my lips in a whisper. I felt him smile against me and my hands wandered to the button of his trousers. I wanted him, I needed him.

I was about to pull down his zipper, when he pulled back and looked at me. I stopped my movements and he smiled, before kissing my cheek.
"Well, that was a lot of action for a third date" he chuckled as he lifted me off his lap to place me next to him again. What the hell? A second ago he was all over me and now he just pressed play again on where we had paused the episode?

We watched the rest of it in silence and I debated on picking up the topic but decided against it eventually. Maybe it would come off as needy and I didn't want that. Maybe he was right, maybe we should take things slow?
"Let's go to bed? I have to be at training again tomorrow morning" he asked as he got up from the couch, extending his hand to me.
"Yep. You sure you want me to stay over?" I asked, unsure about it now.
"Of course! Clara Rivera sleeping in my bed? Childhood Fermín wouldn't believe me" he chuckled and pulled me closer to kiss me. Ok, maybe I was overthinking everything. It's better that he wants to take it slow, rather than him just using me for sex, right?