Chapter 46: Broken Hearts in the Club

🎶 Crying in the Club — Camila Cabello 🎶

It was finally Saturday and Eleonore and Agnes were currently at my place as we were getting ready for pre-drinks at a classmate's flat before we would go out clubbing. Alcohol was very much needed after the past week and maybe I would even hook up with someone tonight as I wanted to get my mind off Barca's number 32 that was living rent-free in my head, causing a mix of sadness and anger in my mind. They were playing in Valencia tonight, but Fermín was benched and it served him right.

 They were playing in Valencia tonight, but Fermín was benched and it served him right

📍 Barcelona, Catalunya, España
clara_1106 Saturday 💋

cristoml10 😍🙌🏼
aleroldan1_ 🔥💥☄️
eleonore.trd sexyyyyyyyyyyy

"We look so good" Agnes said as she ruffled through her hair in the mirror, giving it a wild look.
"We do. I need alcohol, come on, let's get going" I said and opened the door for them, closing it behind me as we were all on the stairs, hurrying to catch the next metro that would get us into the city. Paloma, one of our classmates, was apparently rich as fuck and her parents had bought her a huge apartment in the city center for her 18th birthday. When we arrived, we thanked her for the invite and handed over the two bottles of wine we had brought.

I made a straight line to the kitchen and poured myself a very strong Vodka Red Bull to get the party started. I was a few drinks in after some hours, the music was good and the conversations were fun - and I was happy. This was going to be a good evening and I was leaving the sadness behind, at least for tonight.

We eventually decided to get going to the club and our group of 12 people split into two Uber vans that got us there. Paloma had put us all on the VIP list and Agnes, El and I were pretty excited about it. The music was blasting through the speakers and we were dancing, having fun, when I noticed some familiar faces a few tables over.

"Hi Aurora" I said happily, when I had come over to greet the group that consisted of her boyfriend Xavi, Cristo and my brother.
"Didn't know you were here" I said as I kissed my brother on both his cheeks.
"Yeah, last minute decision... Fati is picking up Fermín from the airport now, they should be here soon too" he said.
"Fermín is coming?" I asked and tensed up.
"Yeah, why?" he asked and looked at me confusedly.
"Nothing, I... I'll go back to my friends, see you guys later!" I shouted over the music and moved back to Agnes and El.

"Girls!!!! Emergency!!!! Fermín is coming any minute what should I do?" I asked them, starting to stress out.
"What??? How do you know??" Agnes hissed and I just pointed at the group with my friends.
"Ok, chill, you will just ignore him. No waving, no talking, ok?" El said as she grabbed my shoulders to make me look into her eyes. I gulped and nodded. When she let me go again, I poured myself another drink with the alcohol my friends had ordered to our table.

I was really tipsy when I saw Fati and Fermín make their way through the VIP area. His and my eyes met and stayed put on each other even though he was continuing to walk to the table with Carlito and his other friends - we both couldn't seem to look away. Eventually it was me who broke eye contact, as one of my classmates stumbled into me and poured his drink all over my dress.
"Are you serious!!" I shouted at him, alcohol all over my dress, making me all wet and stinky.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Clara!!" he said and tried to do something, but realised I wouldn't probably like having his hands all over my dress.

I groaned loudly and walked to the toilets, but the girls' one was overly full and I couldn't even make my way through properly. I quickly wiped over my dress with some paper towels before my claustrophobia started kicking in and I quickly walked out again, gasping for air.
"You ok?" a way too familiar voice asked and I looked up to find Fermin standing in front of me.
"Oh, so now you talk to me?" I asked angrily and crossed my arms in front of my chest.
"We can also skip to the talking part" he chuckled and pushed me backwards, into the disabled bathroom, closing the door behind us.

My lips were quick to crash on his and he picked me up, grabbing my ass and sat me down on the counter next to the sink. His hands moved up the slit of my dress while mine were roaming his torso under his t-shirt. We shortly pulled away to look into each other's eyes full of fire and desire, before continuing to make out. My hands moved to the zipper of his trousers and I put my hands into his boxers, already feeling his hard dick.

He groaned onto the skin he was currently kissing on my neck and the vibrations sent shock waves through my whole body.
"I want you Fermín" I whispered and he quickly pulled out a condom from his wallet which he put over his dick before spreading my legs and moving my underwear aside. He pumped his finger in and out of me a few times before looking deep into my eyes. I nodded and gulped, feeling his tip at my entrance. He took a deep breath and pushed himself inside of me and I moaned at the feeling of him filling me up.

He grabbed my thighs to move me closer to him and I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaving kisses on it. My Fermín - even though I was most definitely drunk this is the only thing I wanted, him in my arms. The pit in my stomach started burning up and his pace got quicker, making me moan louder. Thankfully, the music was so loud that I didn't have to worry about someone hearing us.
"I'm... close" I moaned and tugged at his hair as a response to the pleasure he was giving me. He thrusted in and out a few more times until we both unravelled, suppressing our moans into each others mouths as we kissed.

After a minute or so, he pulled out of me and disposed of the condom before pulling up his trousers and adjusting his clothing.
"I'm glad... we made up" I said and smiled at him.
"Made up? You broke my heart Clara. This was good sex, but I'm not putting myself out there only for you to hurt me again." he said, opened the door and walked out.

What the hell? What kind of an asshole move was this? He had just blatantly used me for sex, making me believe that we would be good again, but instead he just treated me like a random bitch he picked up at a club for sex. I felt so hurt and ashamed that I let a few tears roll over my cheeks. How could he be so vile? This wasn't the Fermín I knew and loved. I tried to recompose myself before walking back to my friends who immediately noticed something was off.

"Are you not feeling well?" Agnes asked as she slung an arm around me.
"Fermín just fucked me on the toilet and then dumped me like a piece of trash" I said angrily, taking the shot glass out of her hand and downing it.
"I'm going to kill him" El said and was ready to go over to the other table, but I stopped her.
"No! Don't make a scene in front of my brother. I'll have to accept the Fermín I love is maybe just a fantasy in my head" I said, eyeing him with deadly eyes across the room. He quickly met my gaze, but turned away again after a few seconds.