Kinn

"What's this? I am not going to wear this and go out!"

I glared at Macau and Chay, who were laughing away at me. More like Macau was full-on grinning and chortling away whilst Chay stood a little behind him, grinning sheepishly.

I glared at both boys who had dressed me in a bright yellow black flannel shirt with a black tee underneath and jeans. The boys had some university day at school and had invited their brothers and me.

Porsche always dressed down, so he was fit and relaxed for the venue, but Vegas and I needed a makeover. Porsche had offered to help Vegas and was settling him though judging by the yells, I do not think he was successful.

These 2 boys had offered to dress me, and I wasn't taking to it quietly either. However, I was definitely less louder than Vegas, who was definitely screaming at Porsche now. Macau ran off to rescue Porsche as he was the only one who could handle his brother, leaving me and Chay alone.

I just glared at Chay, who gulped and took a few steps back.

"I am not wearing this. Hell no."

Chay looked at me for a bit before whispering, "it's just for an hour max P. Please? If you wear your usual outfit, you will feel even more out of place, which is what we want to avoid for you as much as possible. Please?"

I sighed and just looked at Chay. I finally nodded, glaring at him nevertheless. Chay just waiied to me gratefully and watched as I started tidying my hair.

"Owh P, can I help?"

I looked over at him, raising my brows, but nodded. He came over, softly adjusting my collars and smoothing out the shirt. He also tweaked my hair a bit, letting some fall over naturally. 

I turned to check myself out, and I did look good. I turned to him and shot him a small smile. He grinned at me and said he would go check on his brother and Vegas. I nodded and watched as he walked out.

Tankhun came by, and low-key whistled.

"Never knew you were capable of colours, Kinn. Next, some pinks and blues will be good too!

I screamed at Tankhun to get out, who just laughed and was about to walk away when Chay came running back, startled at my screaming. Tankhun just smiled and ruffled his hair gently as he walked past Chay. Chay just looked confused at both of us.

I just groaned and turned away to grab my wallet, gun, and keys when I heard Chay clear his throat.

"It's a school event P. Can the gun be left behind today?"

I looked at the gun and back at Chay. I really wasn't keen on doing so but nodded my head. Maybe for 2 hours, it wouldn't hurt. I left it on my dressing table, and we both left.

I would only realise in 2 hours' time on how much I would regret this decision and how much Chay would suffer the brunt of my anger because of this.

If I knew any better, I wouldn't have relaxed my stance at all.

Not at all.