Kinn

I just held onto Chay and comforted him as his tears dropped over his agony of having hurt Macau.

A little while later, Chay pulled away from me.

"I just need some time alone. I will be fine."

I nodded, promising to be there if he needed me. Chay nodded and went to his room. I just sat on the recently vacated seat and just reflected on what had been going on. Just then, I heard Tankhun's and Porsche's angry voices. They must have returned home already!

I stepped out to the foyer, where they were arguing. It's more like Tankhun was screaming at Porsche.

"I told you to stay away from me, right?! Why did you come?!"

"Why are you being this difficult? Is it so hard for you to just accept that people love you for who you are?"

"I don't do feelings. I told you that! Stay away from me. Go like someone else. Anyone. There, Kinn is there. Go like him instead."

Tankhun then just pushed Porsche into my arms. What the.. Porsche looked at him angrily.

From my peripheral view, I could see Chay and Macau running out, stunned by what was happening.

"Don't do this, Tankhun. If you keep pushing me away and I really move on to someone else, you will hate it."

"Are you threatening me? Go ahead! I don't care!!"

Porsche looked at Tankhun, stunned by his cruel words. He then just pulled away from me and walked away.

I just looked at Tankhun, who glared back at me defiantly and disappeared to his own room.

I growled lowly in frustration and turned around to see 2 big eyed 18 year olds looking at me in disbelief.

I just muttered, "Still want to be a part of this circus?"

Chay and Macau just looked pained as I walked away.

Around 2 p.m., Porsche came to see me. And that was when I finally roared! I marched straight to Tankhun's room, slamming open his door! He was stunned by my reaction and stood up.

I just threw Porsche's resignation letter in his face.

"He wants to leave. If he goes, he will have to be away for 3 years. And his brother too. I don't want either to leave, not when Porsche is one of my best men, and his brother means the world to me. Fix it Tankhun. Fix it. That stupid man adores you, likes you for who you are. And before you wonder, yes, he knows everything about you and yet still loves you. Why is it so hard for you to accept that?!"

Tankhun just watched silently as I left his room, slamming and throwing everything in my wake. I reached my room only to find Chay waiting there.

And all I did was crumble right into his arms and cry. For the first time in 10 years. The fear of losing someone was so painful and real that it was getting to me.