Tankhun

I flopped onto my couch in my room. I sighed as my thoughts flitted back to the conversation I had with Porsche.

My thoughts also strayed back to when I kissed his hand. I was weakening my stance around him and had to really stay away.

I could hear Porsche knocking on my door, but I ignored him completely. I refused to open it. Just then, there was complete silence.

A little while later, though, Porsche knocked again, but I heard him also call out.

"Hey! Who are you? Stop stop!" I heard him shout. My heart dropped, worried as fuck that someone was here again!

I went to my drawer, grabbed the gun that was always there, and ran out! I opened the door only to find no one in the hallway. What?

I was about to turn to my left when Porsche just pushed me into the room. I glared at him, but he completely ignored me and locked the door.

"Did you just lie to me?"

Porsche kept quiet.

"Do you know how worried I was?! I even took a fucking gun! I never do that. Why did you lie to me?"

Porsche was still eerily silent.

"I'm asking you a question, damn it, Porsche. Dont make me slap the answer out of you."

At those words, Porsche grabbed my hands and started making me slap him. I tried to grab my hand away but failed. He was holding onto me really tightly!

I finally pulled away and wanted to push him in anger, but he held onto me.

"You tell me, Tankhun. Why are you so worried for me? Does it matter if I live or die? I'm working for the family anyway. Death is in my life anyways, isn't it? It's a matter of when."

I just glared at Porsche.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Porsche kept quiet for the longest period before replying me.

"You. You creeping into my heart is what's wrong with me. And you pretending like I don't exist in yours is what's wrong too."

With those words, Porsche just turned and left the room, leaving this gaping silence after him.