Tankhun

Porsche brought me back to my room.

"You ok?" He asked me.

"Yes. Are you? You scared the shit out of me. Never ever do that again, do you understand!?" I growled at him as I hit him with every word.

Porsche grabbed my hand on the last word.

"No, I do not understand. I don't know if you are doing this because I am your employee or because I am someone more to you. Tell me so I can adjust my heart accordingly around you. Stop giving me mixed signals, Tankhun."

I looked at Porsche for a bit before I sighed and put my head on his chest. He held onto me, his warm breath cascading down and enveloping me.

"Protect me and my heart, my Porsche." I muttered, loud enough for him to hear but yet being our little moment. Porsche grinned as he heard that as he tightened his hold around me. We pulled away to look at each other.

"I promise to protect you with all of my life and your heart with all of my mine."

My eyes crinkled as he replied that and I leaned up. Porsche closed the remaining gap and kissed me softly. I think we may have continued, alas for one idiot I call my brother. Kinn's room was past mine, so he came with Chay. We broke away, blushing deeply as both Kinn and Chay threw us deliriously happy looks. More like Chay was deliriously happy and Kinn with his usual smirk.

Before Kinn could open his mouth, I growled, "Take your boyfriend and get lost!"

Kinn and Chay laughed, though I saw the look of surprise in their faces. Had they not made it official already?

"You guys have not made it official?!!" I screamed!

Kinn gulped whilst Chay just blushed terribly.

"Please go make yourselves useful. Make it official and go have sex or something. Get lost!"

"Tankhun, that's my brother! You can't say such things to him!" Porsche sputtered, clearly uncomfortable with the fact that his baby brother has a boyfriend, what more sex. I laughed as I looked at Porsche.

"You have other things to worry about. Your brother can look after himself, and even if he can't, have you forgotten whom he's seeing?"

Porsche mock glared at me, but I just laughed. I leaned up and whispered, "Stop worrying about him having sex. If you don't move it, you will never have it. Is that OK?"

Porsche pulled away to look at me with a new look in his eyes. He turned to Kinn and Chay.

"Look after him. You, be careful. Go now." He just muttered and then pulled me into the room, locking the door. The last I knew was Porsche slamming me against the door as he took off my shirt.

The rest is for me to know and you to find out.