Tankhun

I was just watching my show when I heard knocks on my door.

"Come in," I yelled as this person was bothering me when I was immersed in my show. I looked up to see it was Porsche. I just gulped silently, turning to my show, pretending not to be ruffled.

"Yes?"

"Tankhun.. I wanted to say thank you. Chay is staying on. He wouldn't be leaving the house."

"Owh good, that's good to hear.. no need to thank me.."

"If you didn't yell at Kinn too, I doubt he would have moved.."

"Vegas did his part, too..."

"I thanked him already. I wanted to come and see you too to say.."

"It's ok, it's ok. Now go. I'm watching my show. Don't disturb me."

But I could see that Porsche didn't leave. He stood at the side still, but silently. I finally growled lowly and turned to him.

"What is it?!"

"What show is this?"

I looked at Porsche gobsmacked. I was about to yell at him, but the sincerity in his eyes gave him away. I sighed as I muttered the title and the overview of the show. He nodded, telling me to enjoy the show and turned to leave.

"Are you working now?"

Porsche turned to me. He shook his head no, stating he was off duty and was about to go drinking since he had nothing to do.

"Do you want to join me in watching the show? You can drink here if you want."

Porsche nodded and sat down on the couch. He sat on the edge of it. I told him to get comfortable whilst I paused the show and got him some drinks. He grinned cheerfully as he helped himself to it and got comfy. I leaned back amongst my mountain pillows and watched the show. I was usually very dramatic while watching my shows and was no different this time around. Porsche got the bulk of my screams, yells, hits and etc.

But suddenly, mid way, Porsche grabbed my hand! I looked at him stunned.

"It's painful, Tankhun! I know you are caught up in the show, but stop hitting me, na! It's painful!"

I looked at Porsche, who stared at me determinedly with his lips pursued in his usual defiant manner. I burst out laughing and smacked him on his head.

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in the show. Is it very painful?"

Porsche looked at me, and I thought he would say no and wave it away so I could give him a snarky response. But he surprised me so much that I shut up for good.

"It's all red. Do something about it. Kiss it or something. Make it go away."

What?! I just stared speechless at Porsche, who finally burst out laughing.

"Got you good, didn't I? I knew what you were going to say. So, I decided to mess with you a bit."

I just looked at Porsche stunned. But then I leaned over and took his hand, kissing softly on the red sore part. I let go to only see a red-faced Porsche looking at me all stunned.

I let go and moved away, going back to my mountain of pillows and sinking in amongst them, hoping that Porsche would not call me out on this any further.

Think my thudding heart was enough to give it away.