Kinn

I came back a few hours later after my meetings to an empty house. Guess everyone was out.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard music coming from the piano room. I peeped in only to find Chay playing on it. His music seemed sad? With a musician for a sibling, I had grown accustomed to listening to music and was able to identify when the person playing was happy or sad. Right now, Chay just seemed awfully sad.

I knew that the way I had been treating him had taken a toll on him, but he did put all of us in such a precarious situation! I was never going to another place without being equipped.

I quietly left, going towards my room when I received a call.

"Hello P, sorry to disturb you. Are you at home now?"

"Yes, Macau. I am. What happened?"

"Don't worry, P. All is fine. I just wanted to ask if you know Chay is home. Can you ask him to call me? I need something for school and been calling him, but there has been no response from him."

I agreed and hung up, doubling back to the music room when Chay exited the room. He was surprised to see me and just nodded briefly before turning away towards the front. I grabbed his wrist and stopped him. He looked at me confused.

I filled him in on Macau's call.

"Where is your phone?"

"I had left it in my room P. I'm going to check it out now."

Chay took his hand out of my grip and walked away towards his room. I sighed. He was a good kid. Was I being too hard on him?

I was left alone to my intrusive thoughts until everyone came back home around 5 pm. We all gathered for dinner, but I noticed that Chay was missing.

"Where is he? Isn't he going to join us for dinner?"

"He said he will eat later P. He's not hungry."

Macau filled me in softly and went back to his food. I kept quiet and just looked at my plate thoughtfully.

"I was the one who got hurt, and I am not even blaming him. He did what he did so that we would be looked upon favourably in school. Why are you being this hard on him? He didn't know there would be people coming to attack us. Heck, we didn't have an inkling, too."

Vegas finally snapped at me. Everyone just looked stunned at him, especially Porsche, who probably didn't expect him to stand up for his brother.

I just glared at Vegas, who told me to go get him to come for dinner or not to eat at all. I was about to ignore him, but a cup came flying at me from Tankhun! I rolled my eyes at Tankhun, who chased me away. Damm, this guy! I gave up, surrendering, and i went off towards Chay's room.

I reached Chay's room and stood outside hesitantly. I finally gathered my courage and knocked on the door. A little moments later, the door opened, and Chay stood there. I could see he had been packing as I saw the unopened luggage and his books everywhere.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yes P. I called my university, and they do have dorm rooms available. So I am thinking of moving in there."

"Why?"

Chay fell silent, looking at me.

"It's for the better P. For everyone.."

I kept quiet. I knew I had hurt him fairly for him to take this decision.

"Is this what you really want?"

Chay didn't reply anything to that and instead asked me why I was there. I mentioned that everyone was waiting for him for dinner. He said he would be out shortly and just closed the door. I sighed and turned around only to find Tankhun glaring at me and Porsche looking at me forlornly.

"If that guy leaves, this guy will be hurt. And sad. And if he is sad, I will be angry. Fix it, " Tankhun shouted at me and walked away!

I was so confused and turned to look at Porsche, who seemed confused himself but was starting to blush furiously.

"What's going on? Are you and Tankhun dating or something?"

Porsche shook his head, firmly disputing the notion but I also watched how his eyes kept looking in the direction that Tankhun had walked in.

What was going on?!