Kinn

I watched as Chay came out of the shower, dressed in my shirt and pants. I laughed inwardly as they were a little too big for him, and it just hung off his shoulders.

I sat in bed, reading through my files as Chay crawled into bed. He laid down on the pillows, just looking at me. I smiled and ruffled his hair gently as I continued perusing my notes. About 40 minutes later, I was finally done and turned to look at him, but he was sound asleep. I almost let out a chuckle but held it back lest I woke him up.

I snuggled up to him and ended up falling asleep, with him cradled in my arms. But the irony of me spending my night with him instead of drinks in a bar was not lost on me. It was a weird change but one that I seemed to enjoy thoroughly for some reason.

The next day, I woke up but alas to an empty bed with a note on it. Chay had to go to school and hence had left earlier. I just smiled and got ready for my day.

I went down to the dining room and saw Tankhun having breakfast. However, for some reason, he was oddly quiet and subdued. All of us at the table fell into easy conversation with the exception of Tankhun. Just then, Porsche came by, and instantly, Tankhun stood up, citing he was done and left.

I was so confused and turned to look at Porsche, who just determinedly looked at his plate of food like it was the most interesting thing. I didn't say anything but just kept this information away.

It was a long day, but 4 pm rolled around finally, and Chay came home. I was busy in a work meeting when he walked past the drawing room, but he saw and nodded at me subtly. I just smirked and continued with my meeting.

Once I was done, it was dinner time, so I joined everyone at the table. Everyone but Tankhun. He was missing.

"Where is Tankhun?"

"He went out P Kinn." Macau replied.

"Out? Now? With whom?"

Macau looked at me confused but muttered alone. I knew Tankhun could look after himself and must have gone to the regular bar, but with the recent incidences, I was a tad worried. Chay was sitting next to me and could sense my frustration. He just placed his hand on my knee and motioned me to relax.

"P Porsche, why don't you go pick up P Tankhun? Considering what has been going on, it's better to be safe?"

Porsche just kept quiet but didn't move.

"What's going on between you two? I have been observing you two since morning. Tell me, Porsche." I finally snapped at him.

Porsche just looked at me stubbornly but reused to answer. Just then, I received a call.

"Shit. Fuck, we will be there as soon as possible."

"What happened?" Porsche asked. I ignored him and stood up.

"Tell me Kinn, damn it!" Porsche snapped!

I looked at him. I glared at him, but he kept his cool. I finally filled everyone in on how Tankhun had gotten into a little accident on the way to the bar. I had just given the hospital details and before I could continue, Porsche flew out. Everyone was surprised but even more when I just coolly sat down.

"P, shouldn't we go see Tankhun?" Chay asked me hesitantly.

"For? He's fine. Anyways, Porsche ran out to go find him. That's all we need."

"What? But you mentioned the hospital and all..."

I just shrugged my shoulders carelessly, just mentioning that Tankhun had called asking for a ride and had hung up. I had been speaking to a dial tone just to ruffle Porsche up.

"Why would you do that?? P was so worried!!" Chay replied frustratedly.

"Precisely. Why is he so worried?"

Chay was about to retort an answer when suddenly it hit him. He just looked at me, his face flushing too. Macau looked at us curiously before I heard Vegas mutter, "Of all people, that idiot likes Tankhun?"

Everyone just snickered once the realisation sunk in. I texted Porsche on where to pick Tankhun up and all he replied was, "Fucker. But thank you."

I just laughed as I went to keep my dishes away and went looking for Chay who was busy with Macau mugging. I just face palmed inwardly at this nerd of my boyfriend.

I continued walking down to my room when I suddenly stopped. Did I just refer to Chay as my boyfriend in my head?

What the...