Pete

I got ready the next day and went down. I half expected Macau to have changed his mind, but he was waiting for me, in the foyer, when I arrived.

"Shall we?" I asked him timidly.

"Sure, P. But can I ask you something? What are we doing today? I be honest. I didn't quite hear you yesterday, but having you talk to me was good enough, so I just agreed."

I laughed out loud when I heard that.

"I asked you out for a movie. Still up for it?"

Macau nodded excitedly. We left, and I took the car. I had asked Kinn's permission, and he had loaned me one of his cars for today. I went to get it and face palmed when I realized he had given me his Audi. What the..

Macau laughed at my expression as he climbed in. We went to the theatre, and I asked Macau to get whatever he wanted. He was like an excited kid and got candy and popcorn. He even got his favourite soda and some creamed corn.

"You don't like corn. Why did you get it?"

Macau looked at me blushing softly before he muttered, "But you like it, so got it for you."

I blushed and nodded my head, thanking him. We were walking towards the hall when we bumped into his friend.

"Hey Macau, out for a movie?! Who's this?? Your date?!"

I was about to say that I was his bodyguard or friend when Macau replied and shut me up for good.

"Not quite. It's our first date. See you around, ok?"

His friend nodded and left. We went in and sat down. I looked over at Macau, who was just rifling through his stash of snacks. Then, Macau looked at me, and spoon fed me the corn.

"Nice, P?"

I nodded, swallowing the corn. Macau leaned over to wipe my lips for me. I took a tiny gasp of breath at our closeness.

"Macau.."

"Yes P."

"Earlier. You told your friend we were on a date. Was that for real or..?"

"I couldn't tell him that my bodyguard asked me out."

My face fell slightly. "Oh yes, of course."

"I couldn't tell him that my bodyguard asked me out, and I love it so much. More than my bodyguard, you are Pete first, and that's whom I am out with today. Pete. My date."

I smiled. I looked at Macau, and my eyes crinkled. He fed me another spoonful of corn this time. Instead of eating it, I leaned in and kissed Macau instead. I softly bit onto his lips and kissed him. He gasped slightly as my lips ran over his. I used the chance to deepen the kiss instead. We pulled away, looking at each other.

"Macau.." I whispered.

"Yes P.."

"I.. I think.. I was thinking.. maybe we could..."

"Yes. Let's go."

I smiled as I grabbed Macau's hand and brought him out. Movie could wait. We went into the Audi, and I drove home. I think the safest word would be flew home.

There wasn't anyone around when we reached. Macau dragged me to his room. I closed the door and leaned him against it. I caressed his face as I leaned in and kissed him hard.

"P...."

"Shhh Macau.."

Macau nodded obligingly and just surrendered himself to me. I never met someone more obedient than Macau who writhed in pleasure under me as I took him hard. I kissed him all over before collapsing next to him.

I turned to look at him.

Before I could say anything, Macau muttered, "I like you P..."

I blushed like crazy as I leaned in to kiss him one more time, simultaneously grinding into him. Macau was driving me crazy and I could do nothing to stop it.

"I like you too, Macau..