Chay

I held onto Kinn as he cried in my grasp. It was so painful to watch him just crumble in my arms. I knew he already knew of P Porsche's resignation and had screamed at Tankhun. The whole manor could hear him. I sighed as I held onto him tight. 

A little while later, I heard a knock on the door. I went to open it, and both Vegas and Macau were standing there.

"Can I speak to him?" Vegas asked me. I nodded. Vegas stepped into the room, leaving me and Macau at the door.

"Want to go get some ice cream?" Macau asked me. I nodded, closing the door after myself. Macau slung his hand into mine and held onto me as we trotted down to the dining hall. Between the ice cream sundae that we shared and that walk, I know we had resolved our issues. I can not say Macau wasn't sad, but he was happy for me and even happier that I finally stood up for my happiness.

I hugged Macau tightly!

"Will they ever be fine?" I asked Macau. He ruffled my hair.

"No matter, P Vegas and I are here for you, ok?"

I nodded gratefully at Macau. Just then, Tankhun came out. His eyes were red rimmed. He saw us and immediately turned around. We knew he didn't want us seeing him like that so we were about to run away when he stopped us.

"Where is your brother?" Tankhun whispered softly.

"In his room, P." He nodded at me and then took off. I looked at Macau, who just patted my shoulders comfortingly. I walked back to my room, and just then, Vegas came out.

He smiled at me reassuringly and left with Macau. I went into the room, and Kinn was just sitting nursing a drink.

"Hey, you ok?"

Kinn nodded his head at me, beckoning me over with his hand. I went over, and he set his drink down, pulling me into his lap.

"I really don't want you to go. I want you to stay here. I will talk to Porsche."

"And you know he will let me stay here. But you also know I cannot be without him. He's my only family, P."

I watched as Kinn sighed. He knew what I meant and yet he also wanted otherwise.

"I'm sor..."

"Don't. It's not your fault."

Kinn sighed, leaning onto me.

"If it makes you happy, P Tankhun was asking me where P Porsche was and was making his way there."

I watched as Kinn's face lightened up hearing that.

"You are such a child P."

Kinn laughed softly, whispering, "Only your baby, na."

I blushed so badly that I didn't think it was possible. Ah, this man, sue my heart, please.