Kinn

The year was nearing, and Christmas was almost upon us. I decided to bring the family out on a trip.

I was in the drawing room, making plans for the trip and trying to book tickets. The boys came in one by one and asked if the trip was only for family or if they could bring a plus one. I rolled my eyes as I said yes to the latter.

Tankhun told me he wanted to bring Porsche, I clearly wanted to bring Chay, Vegas reminded me to invite Kim which I raised my eyebrows at, weird it was coming from him and finally Macau came in.

"Hello, P Kinn. Could I invite Pete along?"

I looked at Macau in surprise. Then my eyes flicked down, and I noticed the numerous hickeys on him.

My eyes opened big as he quickly buttoned his shirt up. The hickeys weren't the problem. The fact that they were caused by Pete was the one that made me raise my brows. Pete could be that dominant?

I snickered to myself as I made the plans, but my heart was warming. I didn't even think at one point in time, any of us would find love, given the kind of lives we led, but here we were.

With people who loved us and promised to protect our hearts with all of theirs. I smiled as Chay came up and slunk into the chair, wrapping his arms around me.

Despite the uncertainties that will always follow me, I knew that it was still going to be a good life. As long as I had my Chay with me.

With that, this little number comes to an end! Hope everyone enjoyed this & till the next #lovewinsall, that's a goodbye for now :)