Chay

I chuckled as Kinn moved away from me, groaning. Kinn indulged me by purchasing the guitar picks I desired, while Ken stood guard at the entrance. Kinn directed Pete to tail Macau and keep a close eye on him, a task Pete gladly took on, I must say.

As we leisurely strolled through the market, I held onto Kinn's hands, exploring the stalls and items. Spotting a photobooth, we sneaked in to capture some moments. It was Kinn's inaugural experience, and his childlike wonder and amazement at the photobooth had me in stitches. Our enjoyment took a turn when we heard shouts and yells. Hastily, we ran out to discover Macau in a confrontation with some guys at the heart of the market square, screaming for us while Pete held his ground. Kinn swiftly drew his gun, gripping my hand tightly. I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me, but he also needed to assist Pete.

"Take them and go. Now!" Pete shouted at us.

"I won't leave you behind, Pete!" Kinn yelled.

"I'll be fine. Ken is there. Ensure they get back safely first. These jerks will have to go through me to get to any of you. Go now! Macau, go. I SAID GO!"

I observed as Kinn also grabbed Macau, and we made our escape. He guided us to Ken, ensuring we got into the car and left, but not before I saw him darting back. While Macau called Vegas, my attention remained fixated on Kinn. A nagging sense in the pit of my stomach hinted at an impending event.

We went back to the Manor where we were put under full protection detail. Porsche, Vegas and Ken had long left. It had been a nerve wrecking 5 hours, with no news of anyone. I had no idea on what was happening. Macau was pacing up and down and I could hear him muttering to himself, "I hope he is ok. Hope he is fine. I'm sorry, please be fine."

"Macau, is everything ok?" I probed gently.

Macau looked at me, his eyes teary as fuck. I was alarmed and went to hold him gently in a hug.

"Its Pete. He was trying to buy for me what I wanted and being so nice but I kept pushing him away. In fact, I told him to get lost and that he is not my cup of tea. He is nothing like Kinn and I shouted that at him, just before we got surrounded. And now, he is out there alone, fighting. And my last words to him.. I hope its not my last words.."

I sighed as I hugged Macau tightly, trying to soothe him. I tried to reassure him that Pete will be fine but I knew deep down, I had trouble believing that too. Finally around midnight, we heard the door open. Tankhun, Macau and I stood up, looking at the door apprehensively.

Ken and Vegas entered first, and Macau rushed to them in relief. Following them, Porsche entered, and Tankhun, overwhelmed with relief, sank into the couch, not realizing tears were streaming down his face. Kinn arrived next, causing my heart to skip a beat. I rushed to him, embracing him in the tightest hug I could manage. Tears welled up in my eyes, releasing all the pent-up frustration and worry. I let go of Kinn warily, well aware that I did not see Pete yet. Observing Porsche advancing toward Tankhun, he halted just a few steps away. Tankhun glanced up and spotted him. Without hesitation, he stood up and closed the remaining distance with determination. Witnessing Porsche envelop him in a tight hug, Tankhun responded in kind.

I sagged against Kinn in relief. Kinn kissed the top of my head and just held onto me. Macau let go of Vegas and looked around. I knew instantly whom he was searching for. For some reason, everyone started to just walk away in different directions. Porsche brought Tankhun away. Ken started to make his way towards his room where his boyfriend Big was waiting for him. Vegas joined me and Kinn and we went to the drawing room. Just as I left the hall, I watched Pete come in. I instantly turned to Macau but my boyfriend pushed my face away, insisting that they be given the privacy.

Darn. Now I had to wait till much later!