Porsche

I returned to check up on Tankhun. Kinn had informed me that he requested Chay to spend the night in his room to keep an eye on things. Even though I didn't voice it, I sensed tension and something brewing between them. Nevertheless, I had faith in Kinn to take care of Chay.

Above all, my priority was ensuring Tankhun's well-being. He might have a unique and quirky personality, but I knew he struggled with his own inner battles, and I worried about how he was coping after that incident. When I discovered they had bothered Tankhun, I was furious.

I went back to Tankhun's room, but it was empty. I went to a few guestrooms but couldn't find him at all. I texted Pete to help me look for him, too. As I was making my way down the rooms, Pete texted me, saying he had spotted Tankhun near the pool. He couldn't and wouldn't swim! What was he doing there?!

I ran straight down to the pool. I caught Tankhun sitting there, dangling his feet carelessly in the pool.

"What are you doing?" I uttered softly. He turned to see me.

"Nothing. Why?"

"Why are you sitting here? Come here. Sit on the day bed. Or in your room or the living room. Somewhere but here."

Tankhun looked at me curiously. Then he burst out laughing!

"Do you think I am going to kill myself? Over those idiots or because of them?"

I looked at Tankhun angrily. He laughed harder! I rolled my eyes as he stood up, dusting himself off.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't kill myself so easily. Chances of me killing you by irritating you to death is higher."

He then tried to walk past me casually, but I held onto his hand tightly.

"I wouldn't die from you irritating me."

"What?"

"I said I wouldn't die from you irritating me. I actually like it. I don't find you irritating."

Tankhun just stared at me, all confused.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Is Chay OK?"

"He's fine. I can't help but worry about you."

Tankhun looked at me again, confused by my words. In fact, I was getting confused by my own words, too. I couldn't understand why Tankhun was so important to me.

"Tankhun..."

"Shut up, Porsche. Don't nurture any thoughts. I am not the kind who is cut out for anything. I like being by myself. So stay away from me. I'm fine. I will be fine."

With that, Tankhun just walked away so quickly before i could say anything. I clenched my fists tightly and just kicked the day bed in frustration.

"Stop destroying the property, or I make you pay!" I heard Tankhun yell about a metre away.

I sighed as I walked back towards the Manor and the fellow who had just dismissed me curtly.