Kinn

The next day at breakfast, it was a quiet affair. Chay and Porsche were not down yet. Tankhun was quietly eating. Vegas was on a call, and Macau, being his usual self, was just bullying Pete again who let him be.

If Porsche really wanted to leave, today was it. He didn't have any notice period to serve per se. My eyes kept flicking to the entrance. I couldn't eat and kept pushing my food around.

"Stop playing with your food," Tankhun snapped at me.

I glared at him and went back to stirring my food. Just then, Porsche and Chay came down for breakfast. I looked up at them and realized Porsche wasn't holding any luggage or anything. I looked at him. He just shook his head minutely.

"I hope it's ok. I changed my mind and want to stay. I would really hate to leave you guys. Especially..."

Porsche's eyes flicked to Tankhun, who was just looking at his food, but the soft blush was hard to miss. I just stood up, going over to him and grabbing him in a fierce hug.

"Good for you." I uttered softly. He smiled at me.

"I also don't think you would want to be away from him. He made that very clear. I know he would still choose me in a heartbeat, but it's heartening to know he has someone else now, too." Porsche replied," pushing Chay towards me gently.

I just looked at Porsche, stunned, who just smiled at me sneakily and then went off, complaining of ravenous hunger. He grabbed a plate of food and sat down next to Pete and Macau, just directly opposite Tankhun.

I grabbed Chay's hand and made him sit next to me. But the most surprising move came from Tankhun. He quietly stood up, walked over to Pete, and chased him to his seat instead. He then took the newly vacated seat next to Porsche and quietly continued his breakfast.

No additional words were said for the rest of the meal, but Porsche's blushing face set the tone for the meal. It was turning out to be a good day.

Finally.

Since I had a free day, I decided to bring Chay out on a date. But with the recent ongoings, I couldn't go out just alone with Chay for our safety.

So, in a long while, I was finally going on a date. But bloody hell, I had Pete and Ken for protection. Macau also tagged along. It was like a fucking school trip. I groaned, but Chay just held my hand and grinned cheerfully, reassuring me all was ok.

He wanted to check out the indie craft markets, so we headed there. Chay was busy poring over the stuff, especially the curated one of a kind guitar picks. I was quietly observing him. I also made sure I kept Macau in my purview as I wouldn't want him to be hurt, but for some reason, Pete was just with him, happily engaging him. I looked at that odd sight. Macau didn't seem to care too much for Pete, but Pete seemed pretty hung up on him.

Chay joined me, and I quietly directed him towards where I was looking. He just laughed.

"Finally, P Pete is making a move. Took him long enough."

"What do you mean?"

"P Pete has always liked Macau but knew he didn't stand a chance as Macau doesn't even look at him. But hopefully, Macau will at least give him some attention. P Pete is good for him, just terribly shy."

I was gobsmacked. What was with all of us? Chay laughed, seeing my face.

"Does it bother you that your guards want to date your family?"

"Are you kidding me? I'm just stunned that people like us back. Our jobs don't really make us ideal boyfriend candidates, you know?"

"Really? But I think you are perfect for me. P."

I just chuckled deeply, grabbing Chay by the waist. I was about to lean in to kiss him when I heard a snicker. I groaned as I pulled away only to see Macau grinning at us with a low-key blushing Pete and unruffled Ken.

Argh!