Chapter 10 and Life Update

╭────┈✦✦✦┈───✧✿─╮

I am currently going through and editing the story. I've learned more about writing recently and thought I would apply the those things to my fanfictions. While saying that, none of Act I will be changed plot wise, only some punctuation and wording here and there.

On another note! I found out Chapter 10 and Chapter 11 have been the same for who knows how long and I deeply apologize to anyone who saw that. I've changed it and will be sure to double check each chapter this time.

Now for a life update! I'm not sure most of you are aware, but I write original fiction as well. I do not post it to Wattpad, as they are slimy and allow story ideas to be stolen by Paramount. Anyway, I'm in the ending stages of my first high fantasy novel: looking for an editor, getting chapter art done, and designing a book cover. All in all, I don't have as much time for fanfictions at the moment.

However, I'm not giving up! I have many ideas for Act II that are still swimming around in my mind. I recently got a plotting application for writing books and have decided to use it for my fanfictions as well, so things should go more smoothly when I get back into it. I'm going to try and write more this year. More than I did last year!

With much love, Stella.

╰────┈✦✦✦┈───✧✿─╯