Chapter 13

Aurora

"Mom?" I called when I walked in the house, I heard talking coming from the living room so I went there.

My momma was sitting on the couch looking at some documents, aunt Dal was standing next to her with a drink in her hand.

"Hello sweetheart" my aunt said with smile, I gave her a quick hug and sat down on the couch next to my momma.

"How's your day baby?" She asked looking away from the documents she had in her hands.

"It was fine" I said with a sigh and leaned back on the couch, they both looked at me curiously but didn't ask any questions.

"You should go get ready, we're leaving in an hour." My momma said, I was feeling a little nervous for tonight's meeting and it isn't even about the werewolf thing. I'm more anxious about talking to Daisy.

I went to my room and took a quick shower then went to stand in front of my closet, I don't even know what to wear. Daisy usually helps me pick up outfits from any event, but now I have to do it myself.

"Is everything alright?" I heard a familiar voice say, I turned to find my sister standing by the door with a smile on her face.

"Sam!" I gave her a tight hug and she chuckled hugging me back just as tight.

"You don't seem okay, Aurora. Is it because of Daisy? I heard she moved out" my sister sat down on my bed while I went back to the closet.

"Yeah, I'm gonna talk to her tonight since she's been avoiding me at school" I grabbed beige dress pants and a brown shirt, I think this will be presentable. I showed them to Sam and she gave me a thumbs up.

"I'm sure a simple conversation will fix whatever is going on between you two"

"Why is everyone telling me that? Daisy and I..talk, sometimes." I sighed and started getting ready.

"Because you guys don't actually talk, you just pretend, you just stare into each other's soul hoping for the other to make the first move." I was quick to dress, I grabbed my beige coat that matched my pants and brown shoes before putting on perfume.

"Well, like V said. I'm gonna man up and talk to her first tonight" we both made our way downstairs to find the rest of my family about to leave the house.

Lola and aunt Dalida were talking by the door while my mom was fixing my momma's shirt with a loving smile on both their faces. I wish to have what they have.

"Who's V?" Sam raised her eyebrow at me curiously.

"A new friend I made at school, you'll meet her tonight. She's nice" I smiled and walked to my car, we were going in separate cars. My parents together, my sister and Lola in their car, so that leaves me and aunt Dal.

"Is Nina coming?" I asked my aunt when she got in, she shook her head no with a loud sigh.

"Adrian is sick, she has to take care of him. I wasn't going to come either because I'm worried my boy will get worse but she said she got it" my aunt explained, we just followed my mom's car because she's the only one here who knows where the pack was located. When we reached the main road I looked at my rearview mirror and noticed two more cars that belonged to my mom's guards for extra protection.

"Aurora can I ask you something, darling?"

"Hm?"

"Do you...feel anything towards Daisy?" I felt the nervousness creep into me when I heard her question,