Chapter 39

Aurora

*Flashback*

Her beautiful watery eyes were begging me to do something, something we both wanted so bad. I couldn't wait any longer, I couldn't waste this chance to prove to her how much I'm in love with her, I can't let this chance slip away.

The moment my lips touched hers I felt all my problems and worries disappear, unsteady breathing and racing thoughts if I had a heart it would've left my chest with how fast it would've been beating.

The warmth of her minty breath brushed on my lips, I couldn't get enough of the sweet taste of her lips. Neither of us wanted to stop, her smaller hands touched my cheeks softly and slowly pulled away, warm eyes filled with tears were staring back at me.

If this was a dream I wish to never wake up..and I had a feeling I was gonna wake up..

---

"We can't..." Daisy gently pushed me back, our lips finally parted but I could still taste the saltiness of her tears.

I took a step away from her to look at her beautiful face, she was breathing heavily chest moving fast trying to get all the air she could get in.

"Daisy..don't do this to me.. please.." I begged, why can't we just try? Why can't she give us a chance? I mean she kissed me back, she held me, she pulled me to her, she embraced me..

"I'm scared..what if I give in to my own feelings and we fight and.." she put her hands to her face and sobbed,

"And then what? What if we fight? We always fight, no? And then we make up and fix things" I grabbed her wrists and pulled them away from her face, I leaned a bit and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Daisy...I'll never leave you, for god's sake I am so deeply in love with you that I can't even imagine my life without you.." her eyes were watching me curiously and so lovingly, they still had a little spark of hope.

"Give me a chance please.." I kissed her palms and smiled, she sighed softly and nodded.

"Yeah?" She nodded again, I couldn't help myself, I couldn't contain my happiness I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up twirling her hearing her cute giggles.

"Thank you so much, I swear you won't regret it Daisy. I love you, I love you so much" in that moment I felt as if all my problems were gone, my wounds were slowly healing and my life has finally took the right path.

"What about your parents? What would they say?" She asked sounding a bit scared, I know my moms will accept us, hell they'll be ecstatic that we finally talked and fixed things.

"They're gonna love the news" I chuckled and she smiled, we stared into each other's eyes almost as if neither of us believed what just happened. Daisy leaned in catching my lips into a soft and gentle kiss, I pulled her closer to my chest feeling her against me, my god how much I loved this, I craved it, I needed it...

She pulled away giving me one last peck before unwrapping herself from my embrace, she intertwined our fingers and dragged me out of the room downstairs to the living room.

"About damn time" I heard Lola say with a smirk, I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. I could tell Daisy was shy since she was pushing herself closer to me like she was trying to hide, my mom was busy playing with Rose who was still on her lap while my sister and Lola were looking at us happily.

"Adele and Verena will be here in a few hours, and you two have to go back to school, one because Daisy still has her skating competition and two, you Aurora, are gonna fail half of your classes" my mom said sternly. I wonder who's fault is that...