Chapter 25

Aurora

I couldn't keep watching them pull the guy's teeth one by one, it was so disgusting and disturbing and it made me sick to the stomach but I know my mom she won't hurt someone unless she knew he deserved it.

I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling wondering how Daisy is doing, what she was doing, if she was safe. I have to convince her to come here, it's much safer. I know our guards doubled and she's protected but I couldn't help but worry.

I grabbed my phone contemplating if I should call her or not, even though we don't talk anymore I was so damn worried. I couldn't not be, I'll always worry and care for her. I took a deep breath and pressed call, the phone rang for a few seconds before I heard her soft voice.

"Aurora? Are you okay?" She asked before I could say hello.

"I- I'm okay? Are you..okay?" I said softly feeling a bit nervous.

"I'm good, Lilith sent some guards over to watch over the house. Rory..what's going on?" hearing her say my name like that was only making my chest hurt even more, I missed her so much..

"It's dangerous out there Daisy, I should come get you. You have to stay here, I'm..my moms are worried" I said and quickly sat up, I grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to find the guy my mom and Lola were torturing completely unconscious one of his ears was gone, his fingernails were bleeding and the gruesome scene was making me gag in disgust. Lola's hands and shirt were soaked in blood while my mom was watching everything and drinking her wine.

"No I'm okay, I'll be fine, please...don't worry." I heard Daisy's soft voice say on the phone, she sounded a bit odd, my mom raised her eyebrow at me wondering what Daisy was talking about.

"It's okay, I got this" I hangup and went to my mom with a smile on my face.

"No" she replied before I spoke,

"But mom! I didn't even say anything" I complained with a loud huff, she rolled her eyes and took another sip of her drink.

"I already know what you're going to ask and no, you'll not go see Daisy. It's too dangerous" my mom said without even looking at me, she waved her hand around and the guards dragged the werewolf out of the house while two others started cleaning the spot where he was.

"I won't go alone, I won't stay, I'll just bring her here...she'll be safer. Right Lola?" I turned to look at Lola, I knew very well Daisy was a weak spot for Lola and she'll agree with me.

"We'll take guards with us" I backed my own words, my mom looked at Lola for a moment before sighing.

"Take the bullet proof car" she said in a low voice which only meant she was annoyed, I fist bumped the air where my mom couldn't see me of course then pushed Lola towards the bathroom.

"Hurry up" I said and she just sighed and slammed the bathroom door in my face, I sat down next to my mom who was busy looking through her phone. The only sound we could hear was the sound of cleaning and footsteps.

"I do not recommend repeating history" I heard my mom say, I gave her a confused look and she looked up from her phone.

"Going out late, getting beaten. I don't know, perhaps getting kidnapped like your sister? Please don't do that" my mom said sounding tired, I mean I remember when Sam got kidnapped it was my fault after all and..

...it was all because I wanted to save Daisy.

"Uhm..." I didn't know what to say, I had a feeling she wanted to say something else like she was hinting at something but she didn't, she just looked back at her phone.