Chapter 1

"Previously on Broken Strings"

"Sam! Mom is asking for you!" Aurora called for her sister, she was a gorgeous young lady, long jet black hair, pale skin, just like Lilith only she had the pretty eyes of her momma. An 18 year old who made men and women drop to their knees to get a little drop of her attention.

"Coming!" Sam and Lola made their way downstairs to see what her mom wanted. Of course her parents still looked the same as they did 7 years ago, still as beautiful and young, in their early or mid thirties, just for everyone to ask them what their skincare routine was.

Aurora was sitting on one couch and Daisy was on a different couch in front of her and she had a frown on her face. Which meant they fought again.

Daisy was a literal masterpiece. Sam has never seen anyone that beautiful, her features were so rare, so gorgeous, she didn't have a single flaw, freckles all over her cheeks, piercing yellow eyes and long red hair that looked so thick and healthy.

Since she was turned by Aurora, who's a hybrid, half human half vampire, she was able to age, just like Aurora. They were going to reach a certain age and they'll stop growing, it could be their early twenties or late teenage years.

"What is it this time?" Sam was tired of hearing these two talk back and forth, one day they're all besties and sweet and the next they just want to kill each other. They're bestfriends yes, they lived together under one roof for 7 years, but the rebellion teenager inside them was stronger, one doesn't want to drop it, or forgive the other, no one wants to admit they made a mistake, they keep talking and arguing like kids and it was bothering and annoying everyone.

"I asked her, nicely, I told her to help me with my car and she accepted, but she kept postponing it, postponing it and postponing it so I asked Max to do it for me and she got mad" Daisy explained rolling her eyes at Aurora and folded her arms in front of her making the crop top she was wearing ride a little higher.

"I told you I was busy!" Aurora's face was all red, from anger everyone assumed.

"Busy sucking dick"

"Daisy!" Lola warned her sister, Daisy looked down ashamed of what she just said. Daisy wasn't a bad girl, she was the sweetest, she was a wonderful human but Aurora, her bestfriend made her so irritated and mad so fast it was unbelievable.

"Why didn't you take another car from the garage?" Lilith ask the young redhead, Daisy sat up straight, she respected Lilith so much and she appreciated all what she's done for her.

"I didn't want to bother you, or anyone. I thought me and Rory could just fix it quietly but she made a scene out of it" Daisy explained shyly, Lilith sighed and scratched her eyebrow in frustration.

"And why didn't you help her fix her car?" Lilith asked her youngest daughter, Aurora looked between Daisy and her mother as if she was holding in her words.

"I had...school. I didn't mean to postpone this" Aurora said and leaned back on the couch, she fixed her miniskirt pulling it a little down, something she did when she felt nervous...and lying.

"Apologize for not keeping your promise" Sam said to her sister, Aurora stared at her older sister like she was crazy but Sam was not playing around.

"Fine...I'm sorry for..what I did" Aurora said without looking at her best friend. Daisy stared at the taller woman and slowly a smile creeped on her face.

"I'm sorry for asking Max to fix it even though I know you don't tolerate his presence" Daisy apologized back, she stood up and made her way to where Aurora was sitting and sat down next to her bestfriend.