Chapter 38

Verena

Today marks three weeks since I last saw my pack, my friends, my home, but it also marks the day when I met my mate. My annoying but very sexy mate.

We fight everyday because I'm not ready to submit to her, my wolf and my status won't let me and she's a dom vampire and doesn't like it when someone goes against her.

"Adele!" I called as soon as I walked into the room, my side still hurt a bit from the stab but not as much as before, at least now I can bend down and crouch without a problem.

"For fuck's sake Adele stop ignoring me" I looked around the house but still didn't see her, I could smell her scent but it was everywhere she also didn't have a heartbeat so I couldn't follow that either.

I went to the pool and found her lying on one of the chairs with a magazine in her hands, wearing a red swimsuit that showed all her tattoos, nothing I hadn't seen before.

It's just...I'm in heat and she knows, she's purposely doing this to me because last night I got upset and slammed the door in her face.

"I'm not ignoring you, I'm just waiting for you to apologize. You have about..." She looked at her phone for a second before going back to staring at the magazine.

"3 minutes, ma chérie" I was still staring at her body, her chest, her legs, her arms that I didn't even pay attention to the time, my legs were shaking, heartbeats increasing the longer I stared. I watched her slowly get up and make her way to me, my body stopped working a long time ago. I was a statue, mouth agape and watering from how good she looked.

"Time is up sweetheart" she put her finger under the strap of my collar and pulled me closer to her face. She leaned down to give my lips a gentle peck and I felt her long brown hair brush against my skin.

"Breathe baby, before you die" Her words reminded me that I was holding my breath in and I was a living creature who needed oxygen to live, I breathed in and out filling my lungs with air.

"Good girl" she whispered with a barely visible smirk, I got frustrated and pushed her hand away from me but she was faster and quickly wrapped her hand around my neck now looking slightly upset.

"Not so good of you my sweet Verena" by now my face was probably as red as a tomato, I might act upset and offended but deep down I knew I was enjoying this. My body was starting to hurt, but I wasn't going to let her see how bad I needed her.

"Let go..of me" I mumbled making her smirk, her hand had a good grip on my jaw making me wince a bit. Her thumb brushed over my pouty lips before she shoved it in my mouth gently laying it on my tongue.

"Suck on it" her natural sleepy eyes stared down at me mainly focused on her thumb between my lips, I gently moved my tongue around her finger before slowly sucking on it, without taking my eyes off of hers. 

"Yes~ just like that baby..." I felt my body heat double if not triple, my legs could barely hold me anymore and my desire for her was going overboard. I felt her wrap her arm around my waist as I laid my forehead on her chest. I was on fire, and she knew it but wouldn't do anything about it. She wants me to beg for it..

"I- can't do this..anymore Adele. Please I'm in heat" I heard her chuckle and put her hand under my chin to make me look at her, I didn't even know my tears were falling from how bad I needed her until she wiped them off.

"You know what to do sweetheart" she let go of me and walked away, leaving me standing there in disbelief.

I know exactly what to do to get her back, I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower trying to get my mind off of her and the scent of my arousal too. I was going to flirt with someone and make sure she sees and hears all of it.