Chapter 32

Dalida

"Dalida, Matthew's pack had nothing to do with the killings. If anyone should be held accountable, it's Doug and his pack, think about the innocent lives you'll take" Vivienne said softly, her hand gently brushing on my back but I didn't let her words get to me, I've made up my mind.

"What about my son...what about my boy Vivienne? Wasn't he an innocent soul? Wasn't he just a baby?" I couldn't cry anymore, I didn't have any more tears to shed. I was tired and broken, and nothing will stop me from getting my revenge.

"Ma'am, we've hacked into their system you will be seen on every platform, every screen in the city." My guard said and showed me his screen, I nodded and sat down in front of the camera. Adele, Johny and Vivienne all sat in silence and waited. The camera lit on and I sighed knowing I was now on air.

"To any mutt listening or watching, this is for you, so listen very carefully. I tried to stop this war from breaking, but you've decided to hurt my family, you chose to kill my one and only son..." I started,

"Heed my words if you wish to prolong your pathetic existence. Flee into the depths of the forest, hide beneath the cover of night, for I bring with me a storm of devastation that will spare no one foolish enough to remain in its path..." With every word that's leaving my mouth I spat it with venom and hatred, thinking about how they killed my boy in cold blood.

"Your feeble attempts at resistance will only serve to fuel my wrath further. So scatter like the frightened beasts you are, for even the shadows will not offer you refuge from the storm that approaches. Hide if you can..."

"...but know that nowhere is safe from my vengeance!"

Every tv, every screen, phone, radio, platform was going to see this video. I was merciful enough to give them time to run, time to hide but that's all they'll ever get from me. Those who are caught will not be spared, those who decide to fight, will not survive the night.

My phone started blowing up with calls, texts and emails from pack leaders all over the city but I wasn't going to answer any of them. I turned off my phone and sat in the office in silence.

"Dalida..." Vivienne's voice woke me up from my deep thoughts and made me look up at her. It was just the two of us left in the room.

"Vivienne, you'll be staying in the house. My guards will be watching over you and Aurora" I grabbed my keys and coat and walked out of the room before she can reply, at the door I found Adele and Johny talking among themselves.

"Aunt Dal, I'm going too" my niece said and ran to me, I looked at her face and saw Lilith. She was indeed the daughter of our queen.

"Aurora, I'm not risking you getting hurt.."

"I can do this, I'm not a kid anymore." She said sternly, she was dedicated to helping.

"Please.." I sighed and nodded, she smiled and went out the house towards the waiting car. I glanced at Adele.

"Close every entrance and exit to the forest, no one will leave or enter after we arrive" I ordered, she nodded and moved out of the way. This war will end tonight, once and for all.

The drive there was silent, Aurora was looking out the window and I was studying the map memorizing every route and road. I could see from the window of my car shadows dashing through the night, the shadows of our men ready to kill for their queen, ready to avenge the royal family.

"Your highness, we've arrived" my driver said and stopped the car, I nodded and slowly exited the vehicle. I took a deep breath taking in the fresh air that was soon going to get dirty with all the werewolf blood I'm gonna shed.

"Johny you attack from the west, Adele and I will go from the south."

"Yes ma'am" he bowed then him and his men disappeared, I looked at Adele and she was taking off her coat she pulled up her dress a bit and grabbed a silver dagger from the thigh strap she had on.

"Quoi? I like knives?" She smiled and twirled it around her hand scanning the object slowly. (What?)

"Aurora, use your brain. Dont take fights you won't win, and always go for the neck" I said to my niece, I stood in front of my men who were blood thirsty and ready to fight.

"Children and the elderly shall be spared, as for anyone willing to fight..."

"...show no mercy" I ordered, they all bowed as a sign of respect. In a blink of an eye we all moved towards Doug's pack, I could smell the mutts everywhere and it only fed more into my desire for revenge.

I could hear howls, and screaming the closer we got to the pack. My men were killing anything and anyone that came in their way, I could hear the speeding heartbeats of every mutt who realized we've arrived. In front of me stood two wolves, barking and baring their teeth out ready to fight me.

The first one launched at me jumping in the air so he could land on top of me but I moved before he could reach I wrapped my arms around his larger body and slammed him on the ground, I grabbed his big head and twisted it fast. I didn't come here to play with my food, I came to kill and I was going to do it fast.

From the corner of my eye I could see Aurora punching a wolf in human form before she dug her hand in his chest and ripped his heart out. Truly a Falcon...I smiled proudly and moved on to the next target.

It didn't take us a while to reach the main house, their mansions were set on fire to get anybody hiding inside to leave the place. I saw Adele laughing as she stood on top of this man then shoved her knife in his eye making him scream in pain.

I was surrounded by four men holding chains, I was certain they were made of the antidote so I had to avoid getting hit by them. I dodged the first swing and grabbed the chain feeling it burn my skin before wrapping it around the guy's neck, I pulled him to me and I kicked his leg making him fall before pulling on the chain hard enough to decapitate him, I licked his blood off my fingers and smiled at the others.

"You wanted war! I gave you war!" I yelled knowing he was somewhere in the pack house, I killed anyone who dared to step in my way, blood was everywhere, the green grass was either burning or stained in wolf blood and it thrilled me.

I stepped out of the way and a wolf went flying in front of me, he was trying to attack me from the back but oh well, I had eyes everywhere. I grabbed his tail and pulled him back I put both my hands in his jaw and ripped it apart.

"Ma'am there's no sign of him, or the queen" one of my guards said, his face was all bloody from killing the mutts.

"Start moving to the other pack"

"Yes ma'am" he disappeared, I made my way inside the pack house trying to catch Lilith scent it was very faint but it was there. I ran through the house until I reached a huge metal door, she must be behind it. I started punching the metal putting dent after dent until the locks broke, behind the door was a staircase that lead to the basement.

The deeper I went the worse the scents got, wolf pups were in cages some of them were missing legs the others had scars on their small faces, this must be the lab Lilith was talking about.

If Lilith is alive, she'll definitely be in here.

******************************************
Hello again, another update yay!

Muah

-S