2

Scarlett's POV

"AUNTIE SCAR." Hazel and Kingsley Harris cheer as I open my front door.

"Munchkins." I say with a smile then I squat down and hug my favorite five year old twins. "How are my favorite 5 year old twins?"

"Good." Hazel and Kingsley say.

"We gonna see you more?" Kingsley asks.

"You definitely will buddy." I say.

"Is this where we're meeting?" I hear an angelic voice say then two of the most beautiful women I've ever seen appear in front of me so I stand up.

"Yeah." Emma says then she looks at me. "Scarlett this is Leah Williamson."

"Hi." The beautiful blonde English woman says as I look at her.

"Hi." I say

"And this is Jasmine Johnston." Emma says as I look at the retired American right back she's pointing to.

When I say retired I mean retired from International duty

Jasmine, who's twins with Julie Ertz, played 200 times for the US and won 1 Olympic gold medal and two world cup's.

She was first called up in January of 2011 and didn't miss a game until November 2019 when the old US coach told Jasmine that she wouldn't be getting called up anymore because he wanted to go with a younger option at right back.

His younger option at right back was the much older Kelley O'Hara.

Make that shit make sense.

Now as for her club career, Jasmine played for Lyon in 2010 to 2012, she played for Wolfsburg from 2012 to 2014 then she played for Lyon again from 2014 to 2020 and she's played for Arsenal since August of 2020.

Needless to say Jasmine's won a lot of trophies throughout her career.

Don't judge me for knowing this.

I used wikipedia on my teammates so I could put names to face and know a little about them.

"Hello." Jasmine says with a beautiful smile.