46

Scarlett's POV

"You know this is my favorite part of commentating." I say as I look stare at Jasmine's voluptuous ass as we walk up to the commentary box area here at Anfield.

Leah, Jasmine, and I are commentating the Liverpool v Man United

"Staring at my Ass?" Jasmine questions from in front of me.

"Yep." I say. "The only thing that could make this better is if Leah was right beside you."

"Oh really?" Leah says from behind me.

"Mhmm." I say. "Then I'd have a face full of ass and be in fucking heaven."

"You know we can make that happen." Jasmine says.

"Oh I know." I say the I slip my hand from Jasmine's grabs and pinch her butt."

"Hey easy." Jasmine says as she intertwines our hands again as I giggle.

"Oopsie." I say as we get to the commentary area then Jasmine leads Leah and I to where we'll be.

Once we get to our area my ladies and I set everything up.

Like always I set up our tea, our notes, and my vlogging camera.

"There we go." I say as I get my vlog camera focused on my ladies and I so it can record us commentating tonight's match.

"Ooh we look good." Jasmine says as she and Leah wrap me in their arms.

"Mmm" I say with a dopey smile. "You two are always warm."

Jasmine and Leah chuckle then they kiss my head.

"Good luck Kiss." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks.

After I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks, we put on our headsets and get ready to commentate the game.

"We're live in 5...4...3...2...1." The producer says.

"Hello Friends and Welcome to Anfield." Jasmine says. "My name's Jasmine Johnston and along side me tonight as always are England and Arsenal Women's center-back and captain Leah Williamson and England and Arsenal striker Scarlett Blondeau."

After Jasmine introduces us, Leah and I say hi then the three of us talk about what we expect to see from each team.

Eventually the camera filming us stops being the live shot so my girlfriend's and I turn around and look at the monitors in front of us while talking about the starting line-ups for both teams.

Once we finish talking about the starting line-ups the game begins so my girlfriends and I look at the field. 

Over the next couple of hours my girlfriends and I talk about the very entertaining game.

Eventually the game ends in 2-1 win for Man United thanks to 2 goals from Kobbie Mainoo.

"...For myself, Scarlett, Leah, and all our NBC crew here I'd like to say thanks for joining us." Jasmine says. "And we'll see you next time."

"...Clear." I hear the producer say in my headset.

After I get the all clear I take off my headset then my ladies hug me.

"You two are getting so good at this." Jasmine says making me and Leah smile.

"You know that thing we need to decided later?" I question.

"Mhmm." My girlfriends say.

"Could we make our decision while we're naked and all snuggly in bed?" I whisper.

"That sounds like a great idea babygirl." Leah says. "That sounds like a great idea."

- - - - -

"SCAR?" I hear Jasmine shout from the bed.

"YEAH?" I ask as I put my clothes in the dirty clothes basket in our closet.

"COME TO BED ALREADY." Leah shouts.

"JUST A SECOND." I shout. "YOU TWO MISSED THE HAMPER WITH YOUR CLOTHES."

"SORRY." My ladies shout as I leave the closet and head into the bedroom.

"Better be sorry." I say as I walk to the bed.

Once at our bed, Leah lifts the covers then I climb into bed and lay on my center-back.

"Bad girl." I say then I smack Leah's boob.

"Hey." Leah whines as I roll off her and onto Jasmine.

"Bad girl." I say then I smack Jasmine's boob.

"Oww." Jasmine says as I roll off her and lay in-between my ladies.

"Next time I won't be so nice." I say.

"Oh that was nice." Leah questions as she and Jasmine wrap an arm around me.

"Mhmm." I say. "I coulda smacked your dicks."

"Ooh that'd be mean." Jasmine says.

"Put your clothes in the hamper next time and you won't have to spanked." I say.

"Yes Mama." Jasmine says then she kisses my cheek.

"Sorry babygirl." Leah says then she kisses my cheek.

"All is forgiven." I say. "Now I think we have a few things to discuss tonight so shall we get started."

"Well I only know one thing so shall we start there?" Leah asks.

"Mhmm." I say as Jasmine hands me her phone then the three of us look at the picture of Men's World Cup Commentary offers.

Pretty much every English speaking countries that broadcasts the world cup has offered Jasmine, Leah, and I a spot on their commentary team for the Men's World Cup this summer.

"Well if I'm honest there only seems like two options for us to choose." Jasmine says. "CBS and the BBC-ITV offers.

CBS, the American broadcaster, has offered us the spot as the lead commentators for the world cup.

The UK world cup broadcaster, The BBC and ITV, has offered us the spot as the number 2 commentators.

"Agreed." I say.

"With the UK offer we'd commentate the Group stage, 2 round of 16 games, 2 quarter-finals, a semi-final, and the third place game." Leah says. "And with the American offer we'd do essentially the same except we'd commentate the World Cup final instead of the third place game."

"I know what I'm thinking." I say.

"Everyone say the broadcaster on three?" Jasmine says causing me and Leah to nod. "1, 2, 3."

"CBS." My girlfriend's and I say.

"I'll tell my Aunt Kate our decision tomorrow." I say.

"Sweet." Leah says.

"Now what else do we have to discuss?" Jasmine question.

"Nothing." I say. "But I do have a deal I wanna make with you two."

"What's up?" Leah says.

"Do you remember that fantasy we talked about?" I question "The one from the card game."

"Mhmm." Jasmine says.

"I wanna do it." I say. "But I want it to be a reward for one of you."

"Alright." Leah says.

"So how about if one of you scores in the league before the season ends then we'll do it." I say.

Leah and Jasmine look at each other then they look at me.

"Deal Princess." Leah says. "We have a deal."