21

Scarlett's POV

"Do you know what restaurant we're going to?" I question as I put on my shoes on.

"I do, but I can't pronounce it." Jasmine says.

"You two ready?" Leah questions as she comes out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." Jasmine and I say as I finish tying my shoes then I stand up and grab my stuff.

Once I have my stuff I follow my ladies out of our hotel room, down the hall, and down stairs to the lobby of our Copenhagen hotel.

When we get to the lobby we meet up with the rest of our teammates in the lobby.

As we approach the group Madeline and I look eyes then she starts shaking her head at me.

"What?" I mouth as we get to the group.

"Someone invited your ex." Madeline mouths.

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asks as I look for my ex girlfriend.

"I'm not going anywhere with her." I say as I look at the woman who almost made me end my life.

"She's the bitch?" Leah angrily questions then I see Alessia hold back Leah while Madeline holds back Jasmine

"Come on Sca...." Mollie tries to say with a smirk as she grabs my waist, but I interrupt her by slapping her.

"Woah." Millie Bright says.

"Don't you ever fucking touch me."

That slap felt good.

"You made me feel like fucking shit." I say as I stare at Mollie. "You cheated on me with my friend in my bed."

Fuck that friend.

"Then you turned most of my friends against me and drove me to almost kill myself." I say as I stare at Mollie. "So yeah I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You could be arrested for that." The cunt who Mollie slept with says causing me to look at her.

"Go ahead

"Go ahead." I say as I look at Poppy Russell. "Cause I'm sure the cops are gonna be more interested in your dad's little auto shop business than me slapping Mollie."

"Auto shop business?" Someone mumbles.

"This is a lot of talk for someone I made cum." Mollie says with a smirk.

Really?

"Oh sweetie you never made me cum." I say causing Mollie's smirk to drop. "You're a fucking pillow princess who falls asleep after you receive one orgasm."

"Oop." Alessia says.

"If you really wanna go there then I'll ruin you." I say.

"Like I ruined you?" Mollie questions.

"No because I'm not a cunt like you." I say. "I don't go around telling the whole world how the girl I supposedly wanted to spend my life with cried when she found me in bed with a wanna be pornstar."

"Mols You did all that?" Rachel Daly asks as she looks at Mollie.

"Well somebody here didn't give me the attention I deserved." Mollie says.

"Bitch I was training to go up into space." I say. "Excuse me for wanting to follow my dreams."

"Am I the wanna be pornstar?" Poppy asks.

"Do you or do you not have an only fans?" I question.

"Are you sex shaming?" Poppy asks.

"Not in the slightest." I say. "Just pointing out that you've always said you wanted to be a pornstar because you like having dick inside of you and now you have an onlyfans where you get fucked everyday."

"You subscribe?" Poppy asks. "That's kinda weird."

"Dumbass you leaked your own shit on instagram and it went viral." Madeline says. "The whole fucking world saw it."

"And how did you two con your way onto the Danish national team?" Kendall questions. "You two are dog shit at football."

This is getting stupid now.

"So what are we doing now?" I question as I look at Poppy and Mollie. "you gonna call the cops or what?"

Mollie and Poppy keep their mouths shut.

"Bye." I say then I leave the group, walk out of the hotel, and walk down the street to the pub on the corner.

"Hold up Scarlett." I hear Leah say behind me so I stop walking.

A few seconds later I feel familiar hands grab mine then my ladies and I walk down the street to the pub and head inside.

Once in the pub we get shown to a table then my ladies and I sit down.

"Who invited them?" I question as I look at the menu.

"Daly." Jasmine says.

"Good thing I gave her my buisness phone number." I say. "Are all of them still going to dinner?"

"Not from the looks of it." Leah says.

"What'd you mean?" I question then I look up from my menu and see all of the England ladies walking into the pub. "Never mind."

"Girl you slapped the shit out of her." Madeline says as she sits down at the table next to us.

"She deserved it." I say as I set my menu down then I look at my ladies. "You two are big meanies."

"What'd we do?" Jasmine asks.

"Ending our cuddles without kisses." I say. "How rude."

Jasmine and Leah chuckle then they kiss my cheeks.

"We'll make it up to you later." Leah whispers.

"Mhmm." Jasmine whispers.

"Yay." I cheer.

Making out with Jasmine and Leah is definitely my favorite thing to do.

"You wanna order now?" Leah asks.

"Yeah." I say then we use the tablet on the table to order food and drinks for us.

After we order food Jasmine heads over to the game wall here in the pub and grabs the poker set for us to play.

"Oh you two are getting smoked." I say as Jasmine sits back down.

"We'll see Scar." Leah says with a smirk. "We will see."