14

Scarlett's POV

"Here we are." I say as I pull into the stadium my sisters are playing in today.

"This is Leyton Orient's stadium." Leah says as I drive underneath the stadium.

"My sister and I own Leyton Orient so since the team is up in Sunderland playing my sisters and their Sunday league team are able to use the stadium for their game today since the pitch they were supposed to play on got messed up."

"You own Leyton Orient?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah." I say. "I didn't know if I was ever going to be playing football again and I wanted to remain in football so My sisters and I bought Leyton Orient for a couple million in 2021."

"Tiago your sissy is just full of surprises." Leah says from the back seat.

Since Leah and Jasmine are gonna meet my sisters, I decided to bring Tiago so my girlfriends can meet all of my siblings.

"And Park." I say as I park in my reserved spot.

After we're parked my girlfriends and I get out of the car then I get Tiago out of the car.

Once Tiago's out of the car I shut the passenger door then my girlfriend's and I get our stuff out of the boot of the car.

"Ready?" Leah asks as I look at her.

"Yep

"Yep." I say then I look at Jasmine.

My girlfriends are so beautiful

"I'm ready." Jasmine says as she closes the boot. "What about you Tiago?"

"Ready." My brother says with a smile.

"Then let's go." I say then the four of us head out to the pitch

Once we reach the pitch I lead my girlfriends and Tiago up into the stands where my sister-in-law is waiting.

"Bells." Tiago says with a smile.

"Hi Bubba." Bella says with a smile as we sit down next to her.

"So which teams the one we want to win?" Jasmine asks as I sit in-between my girlfriends.