9

Scarlett's POV

"What are you doing today Lee?" Fran asks as I throw away my drink trash here in our Swiss hotel meeting room.

We're in Basel, Switzerland ahead of our Nations League Game against Switzerland.

"We're gonna do a Facetime date with Jasmine."

Who's we?

"Scarlett what are you doing today?" Kennedy asks.

"Uh I was gonna go rock climbing, but the place I wanna go is two hours away and we don't have a rental so I can't." I say. "So I'm not quiet sure what I'll do."

After I answer I see everyone look at me.

"What?"

"Baby I said we." Leah says. "As in you and I are gonna Facetime Jasmine."

"Oh." I say then I sheepishly smile. "Oops."

Leah chuckles as she grabs my phone and my cross body bag then she walks over to me.

"Come on Scar." Leah says as she hands me my stuff. "Let's go see Jasmine."

"Yay." I say then Leah and I leave the meeting room, walk out of the hotel, and start walking down the street.

While we're walking Leah FaceTimes Jasmine. 

"I swear I hear her ringtone." I say. 

"Boo." I hear someone behind me say

"EH." I squeal as I jump on Leah then Leah turns us around.

Once we're turned around we come face to face with Jasmine.

"Jasmine." I whine. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry Mama." Jasmine says with a smirk which causes me to stifle a moan.

Being called Mama by Jasmine makes me very weak for some reason.

"What are you doing here?" Leah asks as she sets me down on my feet.

"I missed my girls." Jasmine says.

Leah and I smile at Jasmine then we hug our favorite right-back.

"Your girls could use some food." I say with a smile.

"What she said." Leah says.

"Well let's go get you two some lunch." Jasmine says with a smile then we continue walking.

Some minutes later we arrive at an Italian place that looks good so we head inside, get a table, look at the menu, then we order our food and drinks.

"Are you gonna be calling the Men's World Cup this summer?" I question after our drinks arrive.

"That's the plan." Jasmine says.

Jasmine has a broadcast journalism degree from the University of Illinois in America that I guess she did online.

After Jasmine retired from International football she signed with ESPN to be one of the play-by-play announcers for the 2020 men's Euro's and she did such a good job that ESPN hired her as the lead play-by-play announcer for the 2021 Women's Euro's.

Since then Jasmine has been the lead play-by-play announcer for the 2023 Women's World Cup for the BBC, the 2024 Men's Euro for ESPN, the 2024 Olympic tournament for NBC, and the 2025 Women's Euros for ESPN.

"At least that's what CBS has said." Jasmine says.

CBS is carrying the World Cup in America.

"That'd be so fun to do." I say.