31

Scarlett's POV

"It's good to have you back." Leah says then she kisses my head as we ride to the stadium for the 2nd Leg of the UWCL round of 16 against Atlético Madrid.

I've missed the last three games due to having the flu.

The three games I missed were against Charlton Athletic, away at Atlético Madrid, and Tottenham.

We won all three games which is good, but I hated missing the games.

"It's nice to be back." I say as I feel Jasmine run a hand through my hair. "Okay you two are gonna make me fall asleep."

"Well we don't need that." Jessie says as she passes my girlfriend's and I tonight's line-up.

"No we do not." Leah says as she, Jasmine, and I look at the line-up.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Arsène Wenger Arena, the bus pulls underneath the stadium and parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my long sleeve red undershirt, my warm up top, and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug and kiss Leah and Jasmine before I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Atlético Madrid players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"You three wanna make a bet?" I question as the two wingers and I walk towards our spots. "Whoever scores the least buys coffee the rest of the week."

"Deal." Sophia and Alessia say.

"Sweet." I say. "Now let's get this shit over with."

- - - - -

"Hi doggies." I say as Biscuit and Cinnamon join me on my bed. "Do you two need cuddles too?"

My doggies woof then they lay on my lap. 

"I guess we can cuddle each other." I say as I wrap my arms around my doggies. "I don't like being sad."

We easily won 4-0 and I scored two goals so now we're moving on to the Quarter-Final round of the Champions league.

"PRINCESS." I hear Jasmine shout. "PRINCESS WE'RE HERE."

Jasmine and Leah have the code that lets them into my home.

"Shit." I mumble as I wipe my face so there's no visible tears.

"SCAR?" Leah shouts as I hear footsteps

"Quick doggies." I whisper. "Play sleep."

My doggies lay down on either side of me then we all act like we're sleeping.

"Oops." I hear Jasmine say. "Looks like they're sleeping

"Uh Jazzy she's been crying." Leah says.

"Shit." Jasmine says then I feel the bed dip on either side of me.

"Scar." Leah softly says.

"Mmmm." I groan as I "wake up."

"Sorry to wake you." Leah says.

"We just saw you'd been crying and wanted to check you're okay." Jasmine says.

"I'm fine." I mumble.

"Scarlett." Jasmine says in a warning tone. "You know our rule."

"Yeah." I mumble then I sit up in bed and hug my knees.

"What's wrong Mama?" Jasmine asks as she and Leah sit next to me.

"I was gonna surprise you too, by being nude and waiting in the living room then I wanted to suck the soul out of you two." I admit.

"Mhmm." Leah says.

"But then I got sad cause I didn't want Jazzy to get hurt." I say.

"Oh sweetie." Jasmine says then she lifts me onto her lap.

Once I'm on Jasmine's lap she cups my face and makes me look at her.

"Scarlett I am fine." Jasmine says as Leah scoots over to us. "Me getting all fuzzy and numb after having you or Leah suck my dick is not going to hurt me."

"It may if we suck it as much as we want to." I say. "Everything about you two is addictive, I'm ridiculously attracted to you two, and I would very very much like you two to fuck me almost every day of the rest of our lives."

"And we can do that babygirl." Jasmine says.

"But I don't wanna hurt you." I say.

"Trust me." Jasmine says. "You're not."

"But..."

"Why don't we do this." Leah says causing me and Jasmine to look at her. "Jasmine's doctor makes house calls so why don't we see if she can come over and talk to you about any concerns you have."

"That'd be nice." I say.

"Then that's what we'll do." Leah says then Jasmine kisses my cheek.

"It'll be okay Scarlett." Jasmine says. "It'll all be okay."