24

Scarlett's POV

"What's up with you?" Jasmine whispers as we ride to the stadium for our final Champions League game of the season. "You've been squirmy the whole ride from the hotel."

"Nothing." I say then I cheekily smile.

"Scarlett." Leah whispers in a warning tone then she and Jasmine rests their hands on my leg. "Don't make us tickle you."

"That would be very mean of you." I say.

"So what's up?" Jasmine asks.

"Here you go ladies." Jessie says as she passes the line-up for tonight's game to me and my ladies.

"Oh thank fuck." I mumble then I look at the line-up.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine and trying not to succumb to their gazes.

Once at Arsène Wenger Arena, the bus pulls underneath the stadium and parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my long sleeve red undershirt, my warm up top, and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug and kiss Leah and Jasmine before I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Real Madrid players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"Alright." I say as Jasmine, Leah, and I walk onto the field. "Our makeout session this morning got me very horny so that's why I was squirmy in the bus."

"Understandable." Leah says.

"So I was wondering if I score tonight could I watch you two?"

"Watch us what?" Jasmine asks.

"Fuck."

"Score 1 goal and you can watch one of us blow the other." Jasmine says.

"Score 2 and you can watch us blow each other." Leah says.

"Score a hat trick and you can watch us fuck." Jasmine says.

"Who's gonna fuck who?" I question.

"Score a hat trick and see Princess." Leah says.

"Deal." I say. "You have yourselves a deal."

- - - - -

"Would you stop pouting." Jasmine says.

"I wanted to see you two fuck." I whine.

We won, but I didn't score

"Scarlett come here." Leah says as she pats the spot in-between her and Jasmine in my bed.

I huff then I trudge over to the bed and stand on the side.

"Stupid no goals." I say as I get in bed.

Once I'm in bed my girlfriends cuddle into me.

"You know we can still fuck." Jasmine says.

"I didn't earn it." I say.

"Scarlett you don't have to earn sex or earn the right to be able to watch us have sex." Leah says.

"I know." I say.

"Are you still horny?" Jasmine asks.

"Not really." I say. "But I still wanted to watch."

"And you will one day." Leah says. "Just not tonight."

"I guess that's okay." I say. "Sidenote you two don't really spend much time at your apartment do you?"

"Well we live in this building so it's not like we're leaving it empty." Jasmine says.

"But you're paying so much." I say.

"We're locked in until the summer babygirl." Leah says.

"Oh." I say as I feel my boobs hurt. "That chick had a hard elbow."

One of the Real Madrid ladies elbowed me in the boobs during a corner.

"Are they still hurting?" Leah asks.

"Yeah." I say as I start rubbing my boobs. "Is it weird that I can't wait for you to play with my boobs?"

"That's normal baby." Jasmine says.

"And for what it's worth we can't fucking wait to love on your titties." Leah says.

"I think I'm almost ready for us to get intimate." I say.

"Well we're gonna wait until you know your ready Scarlett." Jasmine says.

I smile at my right back then I roll over and kiss her.

After I kiss Jasmine, I flip over and kiss Leah.

"You two have very addictive lips." I say as Jasmine rolls over and spoons me.

"As do you pretty girl." Leah says. "As do you."