56

Scarlett's POV

"Damn." I say as I stare at my right-back as she walks up the Beach towards the Airbnb my ladies and I are in here in Miami.

"What?" Leah asks from the seat next to me.

"Our girlfriend's fine as fuck." I say as I look at Jasmine.

"Yes she is

"Yes she is." Leah says then I look at my center-back.

"Both of you are

"Both of you are." I say.

Leah smiles at me then she leans over and kisses my head.

"Enjoy your time in the sea?" I question as Jasmine gets to us.

"Woulda been better if my ladies were with me." Jasmine says as she joins me on the lounger. "But yeah it was nice."

"Is the sea cold?" Leah questions as she gets out of her chair then she joins us on the big ass lounger.

"Yeah?" Jasmine says. "Why?"

"Cause you're wearing tiny shorts and we can't see your dick through the shorts." I say.

"Oh." Jasmine says. "Yeah it was cold so that's why."

"Want me to warm it up?" I hopefully question make my girlfriends chuckle.

"If this was a private beach then absolutely." Jasmine says. "But I'd rather not be arrested for fucking in public so cuddles will do."

"Boo." I say.

"We can have some fun later." Leah says with a smile.

"I'm holding you to that." I say.

"Trust us Mama." Jasmine says making me feel things. "We will never say no to making love with you."

"WHEW." I cheer then I look at Leah. "Does her saying Mama make you feel..."

"Like you wanna drop to your knees and suck the soul out of her then let her fuck you into next week?" Leah questions with a smile.

"Yeah." I say.

"It definitely does." Leah says.

"Oh really?" Jasmine questions with a smirk