10

Scarlett's POV

"Here you go." Millie says as she passes Leah and I the line-up for tonight's match against Switzerland.

"Thanks Mils." Leah says then we look at the line-up for tonight's Nations League match.

1-Madeline Sow
15-Esme Morgan
6-Leah Williamson(C)
8-Millie Bright
22-Alex Greenwood
4-Keira Walsh
10-Fran Kirby
24-Georgia Stanway
9-Lauren James
14-Scarlett Blondeau
18-Chloe Kelley

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling and talking to Leah.

Once at St. Jakob-Park, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my white jersey while Jordan does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug Leah before I head out to the tunnel

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Fran and Esme then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Fran out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for the Swiss and the English anthems.

When the anthem finishes we shake hands with the Swiss players, we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"Good Luck Scarlett." My ex-girlfriend Alisha Lehmann says as I stand next to her.

"You too Lisha." I say. "You too."

- - - - -

"Oh just fuck off." I say as I stand up from the table that a few of my teammates and I are sitting at in the hotel bar.

We won 3-1 and I scored a goal.

Before bed I'm having a drink with some of my teammates.

At least I was until these ladies started being pricks.

"Where are you going?" Rachel Daly asks.

"Away from you cunts." I say as I put some money on the table then I turn around and walk away from my teammates.

"Scarlett wait." Millie Turner says, but I just flip the pricks off while walking away then I continue up to my room.

Once I reach the floor my room is on, I head to my room then I knock on the door just incase Leah and Jasmine are having couple time.

"Yes?" Jasmine says as she opens the door then she sees it's me. "Did you lose your key?"

"No." I mumble as I walk into the room.

"Scarlett." Jasmine says as she shuts the door.

"What's wrong?" I hear Leah say as I walk to my bed.

"Nothing." I mumble as I make it to my bed then I sit down and flop back on the bed.

"Did something happen with the girls?" Leah asks as she and Jasmine appear over me.

"We were having a drink at the bar before we went to bed and they grilled me on me and Alisha's relationship because I switched shirts with her and hugged her after the game." I say then I sniffle. "They made me feel like I was with my ex who cheated on me."

Before Jasmine and Leah can say anything someone knocks on our door.

"Big mistake." Leah says as she disappears from view then I hear the door to our room open. "What?"

"We came to..." I hear Millie Turner say, but she gets cut off.

"You three don't get to decide what's good for me." Leah says then Jasmine pulls me into her arms and holds me as we listen to Leah talk to Millie Turner, Rachel Daly, and some lady that I don't know.

"Why'd they have to say that stuff?" I mumble.

"Lee." Jasmine says.

"...Stay out of my love life." Leah says then she shuts the door.

A couple seconds later Leah walks back into the room and joins us on the bed.

"Why'd they make you feel like you were with your shitty ex." Jasmine says.

"She always told me that she was taking pity on me by dating me." I say.

"Oh that fucking cunt." Leah says then she cups my face. "Scarlett we like you a lot."

"Yes we do." Jasmine says.

"I like you two...too." I say then I giggle.

"And we would be honored to date you." Leah says.

"Does that mean what I think it means?" I question.

"Do you wanna be our girlfriend Scar?" Jasmine questions.

"Yes Please." I say with a smile.

"Fuck yes." Leah says.

"Maybe we can snuggle to sleep to celebrate." I say.

"Sounds like a plan pretty girl." Jasmine says. "That sounds like a plan."