33

Jasmine's POV

"You sure?" I question as I look at my girlfriend on Facetime.

"Yeah Jasmine." Leah says. "We both know she needs it."

"Yeah." I say as I look at the room where my striker is waiting for me. "Yeah she does."

"Hopefully I'll be home soon." Leah says.

"Maybe you'll catch us in the act." I tease.

"We can only hope." Leah says with a smile then we say bye and hang up.

After I hang up I grab my whiskey then I stand up and head back Scarlett's bedroom.

Once at the bedroom I head inside the room and lay eyes on my nude striker

"Fuck me." I mumble then I walk over to the bedside table and put my whiskey down on the table.

After I set my drink down I walk over to where my girlfriend is sitting on the bed then I tilt her chin up to look at me.

"Are you ready for your punishment Scarlett?" I question.

Last night we played and Newcastle United and we fucking sucked so bad that we lost our first game of the season.

And if I'm honest Scarlett was not good.

She missed a lot of chances.

Frankly everyone sucked, but Scarlett told us when she has bad games she needs to be punished because it helps her brain move on from the bad game.

Leah would do this with me, but she had to go to an award show tonight so I'm gonna handle this one.

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Then your first task of the night is to strip me." I say. "You may begin."

The moment I say begin Scarlett takes off my clothes.

Once I'm naked I run my fingers through my striker's luscious hair.

"Thank you princess." I say.

"Welcome." Scarlett says.

"Now how would you like to be punished?" I question. "Titties, ass or pussy?"

"Pussy please." Scarlett says as she looks at me.

"Alright." I say as I sit behind my girlfriend her around so her back is against my tits then I open her legs. "You're getting 22 spanks to your pussy because 22 is mine, yours, and Leah's numbers added up and after each spank you will apologize to me."

"Yes Daddy." Scarlett says.

"Good whore." I praise then I smack Scarlett's Pussy

"1." Scarlett says. "I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"2...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"3...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"4...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"5...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"6...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"7...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"8...I'm Sorry Daddy."

*Spank*

"9...I'm Sorry Daddy."