23

Scarlett's POV

"So where are we going to eat tonight?" I ask as I look at Leah as we ride to Arsène Wenger Arena for our match against Man City.

"We're meeting my family at Aroma." Leah says.

"Ooh I've never been there." I say.

"It's supposed to be good." Jasmine says as the line-up for tonight's game against Man City is given to us then my ladies and I look at it

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Arsène Wenger Arena, the bus pulls underneath the stadium and parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my long sleeve red undershirt, my warm up top, and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug and kiss Leah and Jasmine before I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Man City players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"This is gonna be an easy game." I say as I look at the Man City players. "Very fucking easy."

- - - - -

"Hi Biscuit." I say as my half German half golden doggy joins me on the couch in my living room. "Where's your wife?"

"Awooo." Cinnamon says as she hops up onto the couch with us.

"There you are." I say then I let out a big sigh and pet my doggies. "I think it's just gonna be us from now on."

I don't think tonight went very well.

We beat Man City pretty easily, but I'm talking about meeting Leah's family.

"At least you two are good cuddler's." I say then my phone rings.

I check who's calling and see it's my Moms so I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say as I put my phone on speaker.

"Hi babygirl." My Mom says.

"Hi Mom." I say.

"How'd it go?" My Mama asks.

"Not good." I say.

"What'd you mean?" My Mommy asks.

"I don't think Leah's family are happy she's in a throuple." I say. "And since Jasmine and Leah have been together for almost three years they'll probably dump me."

"Firstly I'm sorry it went badly." Mommy says. "Secondly I highly doubt that they're gonna dump you."

"Well with how big Leah is on family it's easier to dump me than to cut her family off." I say. "So I'm guessing I'll be single pretty soon."

"I don't know about that." Mama says then I sniffle again.

"Do you want us to come over?" Mom asks.

"No." I say. "I think I'll just stay by myself."

"Do you want us to bring breakfast over in the morning?" Mommy asks.

"Sure." I say then I hear my doorbell ring. "Shit."

"What?" Mommy asks.

"Someone's at my door." I say.

"Well then we'll see you with breakfast in the morning." Mommy says.

"Okay." I say. "Love you."

"Love you." My Moms say then we hang up.

After I hang up I get off my couch then head to the front door.

Once I get to the front door I look through the peephole and see two blonde ladies.

"Shit." I mumble then I exhale and open the door.

The moment my door opens Leah picks me up and carries me into my Home as Jasmine locks the door then the American follows Leah and I to wherever my center-back is taking me

"Lee." I mumble.

"Hi baby." Leah whispers as we get to the living room.

Once in the living room Leah sits down on the couch with me in her arms then Jasmine sits down with us.

"Jazzy." I say as I'm shifted so I'm sitting on my defenders.

"Hey Mama." Jasmine says then she kisses my head.

"What are you doing here?" I question then Leah cups my face and stares into my eyes.

"I'm so sorry my family treated you the way they did." Leah says. "I'm going to talk to them by myself and hopefully they see the error of their ways."

"You...You two aren't breaking up with me?" I question.

"Fuck no." Jasmine and Leah say.

"Yay." I softly cheer then Leah softly kisses me.

After Leah kisses me she dips my head back a bit then Jasmine kisses me.

"Will you two stay?" I question.

"Yeah Princess." Jasmine says. "Yeah we will."