27

Leah's POV

"I can't believe I haven't been here since I've been in London." Jasmine says as we walk down the street towards the Sondheim Theatre.

"We've said we'd come down and see a show like ten times, but we've never done it." I say as I see the Heath's, the Harris', and Scarlett's family waiting outside the theatre.

We're in the Christmas break now and because we have so much time off Scarlett is going to help one of her friends by playing Fantine in the West End production of Les Misérables.

Her friend is the new director of the Les Misérables and since the show's main Fantine actress and the understudy are both sick Scarlett was asked if she would step in and my favorite striker said yes.

"Not a bad first show to see." Jasmine says as we reach the people were watching the show with.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey." Everyone says then 14 of us head inside.

I'm guess all the parents found babysitters for the night.

Once inside we show our tickets then Jasmine and I get a snack and a drink before we head in to the theater and find our seats.

"Is this the first time Scarlett's done theater?" I ask as I sit down next to Scarlett's Mommy.

I'm sat in-between Jasmine and Scarlett's Mommy.

"She did it as a little girl, but it was stuff at school." Scarlett's Mommy says. "Never something like this."

"She said she wanted to try it so hopefully this goes well." I say.

"It will." Jasmine says. "Scarlett's amazing at everything she does."

"Oh is she now?" Scarlett's Mama questions with a smile.

"I mean we don't know about..." I say.

"We haven't..." Jasmine says.

"Oh we know." Scarlett's Mom says.

"You do?" Jasmine and I say.

"Scarlett's post sex mood is easy to see." Tobin says causing Scarlett's moms to nod. "And either you two suck at sex or you haven't had sex yet."

"This is so weird." Jasmine says as I nod.

"Very odd." Scarlett's sisters say then the lights dim.

"Thank fuck." I mumble causing Scarlett's moms to chuckle then we watch the show.

As we watch the show I wait for my striker to appear.

"I wonder what Scar will look like as a blonde." I whisper.

Scarlett's gonna be wearing a wig so she looks like what Fantine is supposed to look like.

"Fucking hot." Jasmine whispers as I see Scarlett come on stage for the first time.

"Mhmm." I say then I continue watching the show

Eventually we reach the part of the show where Scarlett has her big solo for I Dreamed a Dream.

"Come on Scar." I hear one of Scarlett's Moms mumble as Scarlett starts singing.

There was a time when men were kind
When their voices were soft
And their words inviting
There was a time when love was blind
And the world was a song
And the song was exciting
There was a time
Then it all went wrong

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving