13

Scarlett's POV

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Jasmine asks as we ride the team bus to Tottenham's stadium.

Today is the North London Derby, but I'm not worried.

Tottenham have fucking sucked this year.

It's very obvious they can't handle balls played in the air so teams are just abusing that once they get in the final third.

"Uh my sisters and their friends have a Sunday league game tomorrow morning at 10 so I'm going to that." I say. "Then after that I'm having lunch with them and after that I have no clue."

"Well the American tv station that broadcasts the Premier league got in contact with me to ask if I could cover for the broadcast team that's doing the Chelsea v West Ham game tomorrow since that team's sick." Jasmine says.

"Ooh fun." I say with a smile.

"They said they could get me one or two former players to be my color commentary, but I told them I had two players in mind who could do it with me."

"Who?" Leah questions then Jasmine looks at Leah and I.

"You want us to do it with you?" I question then Jasmine smiles at us.

"Would they let us?" Leah asks.

"They already signed off on it." Jasmine says.

"Yeah we're down." Leah and I say in unison.

"I'll let 'em know." Jasmine says then she texts someone on her phone.

"Here ya go my favorite American-English throuple." Jessie says as she passes tonight's line-up to myself, Jasmine, and Leah.

"Funny" I say with a smile.

"I mean we all know her favorite throuple is the Heath's." Leah says causing Jessie to smile.

"Well they are an elite Throuple." Katie says

"And we're not?" I say in faux shock.

"You're relationship is new." Katie says.

"True." Jasmine says.

"And what about my Mamas?" I question.

"They're elite too." Jessie says.

"True." I say then Jasmine, Leah, and I look at tonight's line-up for our match against Tottenham.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Coca-Cola Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.