7

Scarlett's POV

"What do I wear?" I question.

"Scar we're sitting by a firepit and just chatting." Leah says. "Nobody cares what you're wearing."

"But it'll be the first time I've ever met them." I say.

Leah and I are with England now at St George's Park and the players are relaxing by the big ass fire pit that was installed this past summer.

"Just wear what you're comfortable in." Leah says.

"Okay." I say then I put on a baggy t-shirt and some shorts.

Once I'm dressed I slip on my fuzzy slippers, grab my phone, room key, and water bottle then I wait for Leah.

"You ready?" Leah asks as she grabs her phone and water bottle.

"Yeah." I say then Leah and I leave our room.

Once out of our room, I follow Leah out to wherever it is we're going.

"Is it weird I miss Jasmine?" I question.

"I don't think so." Leah says. "Cause I miss her too."

"Why does she have to be American?" I say causing Leah to chuckle then she kisses my head and continues leading me to where we're hanging out with the team.

Eventually we make it outside to the fire pit so Leah grabs one of the two person camping chairs from the pile of chairs then we set the chair up around the fire pit and sit down.

"I think we're the last one's here." I whisper.

"Oops." Leah whispers.

"You know Scarlett." My friend from my Chelsea academy days Kennedy Moore says. "You haven't done your initiation song."

"I haven't." I say as I look at the 24 year old Olympique Lyonnais center-back.

"You wanna do it now?" Another of my friends from my Chelsea academy days Kendall McLoughlin asks as I look at the 24 year old Olympique Lyonnais midfielder