32

Scarlett's POV

"This is so cool." I say as my girlfriends and I get situated in the Man City commentary box.

"Very cool." Leah says as she sits down next to me.

"Our champions League draw just happened." Jasmine says then she shows Leah and I look at the picture on her phone.

"Shit we play Viv and Beth

"Shit we play Viv and Beth." Leah says.

"We'll beat them." I say as I get my vlog camera focused on my ladies and I so it can record us commentating tonight's Man City v Borussia Dortmund Round of 16 mens Champions League match.

"Ooh we look good." Jasmine says as she and Leah wrap me in their arms.

"Mmm" I say with a dopey smile. "You two are always so warm."

Jasmine and Leah chuckle then they kiss my head.

"Good luck Kiss." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks.

After I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks, we put on our headsets and get ready to commentate the game.

"We're live in 5...4...3...2...1." The producer says.

"Hello Friends and Welcome to the Etihad Stadium where Manchester City will be hosting Borussia Dortmund." Jasmine says.

Is it weird I find Jasmine really sexy when she commentates?

"My name's Jasmine Johnston and along side me tonight as always is England and Arsenal Women's captain Leah Williamson and England and Arsenal striker Scarlett Blondeau." Jasmine says then she looks at Leah and I.

After Jasmine introduces us the three of us talk about what we expect to see from each team then the camera stops filming us so we turn around and look at the monitors in front of us while talking about the starting line-ups for both teams.

Once we finish talking about the starting line-ups the game begins so my girlfriends and I look at the field and commentate on the game.

Just like I thought would happen, Dortmund run rings around Man City and end up winning this match 2-0 and winning the tie 5-0 which means Dortmund are moving on in the competition.

And I say just like I thought because Pep Guardiola is now the England Manager and he has been since after August 2024.

Man City haven't been as good as they were since Pep left which is understandable.

Haaland went to Real Madrid in July 2025 and a few more of the Man City stalwarts left too so they're in a rebuilding era.

"...For myself, Scarlett, Leah, and all our CBS crew here I'd like to say thanks for joining us." Jasmine says. "And we'll see you soon."

"...Clear." I hear the producer say in my headset. "Kate and the dudes down on the pitch wanna talk to you all in a few minutes."

"Okay." Jasmine says then all of us take off our headsets and pack up our stuff.

Once Jasmine, Leah, and I have all our stuff packed up we grab our bags, I grab my vlog camera, then the three of us follow some CBS dudes down to the pitch.

After a ten minute walk we reach the pitch then we walk over to where the CBS desk is set up.

"...And we'll be right back." My Moms' twin says then some dude says clear.

After my Aunt, uncle, and the other two dudes are off air, I set my stuff down next to Jasmine's feet then I hand Leah my camera.

"Excuse me." I say then I walk over to my Aunt.

"Hey Scar." My Aunt Kate says as I get to her.

"Hi." I say then I hug my Aunt. "I missed you."

Kate spends most of her time in America with her boyfriend.

"I missed you too Scarlett." Kate says.

After I hug my aunt I hug my uncle Titi.

"Hi uncle Titi." I say as I hug my uncle.

"Hey Scarlett." Thierry says.

"BACK IN 30." Someone shouts so Thierry and I break our hug then I stand in-between him and Kate as Leah and Jasmine join us at the desk.

Once we're back on air we talk about the game then we talk about our match-up against Bayern.

After we talk to the CBS crew, my girlfriends and I leave the set, grab our bags, then we leave the stadium, get in a cab, and get driven to our hotel.

We're gonna take a train from Manchester to London in the morning so we can get back before training.

Once we get back to our hotel my ladies and I head inside and up to our room.

"So I have a question." I say as we enter our room.

"What's up baby?" Leah asks as the door to our room closes.

"Say two of us are alone while the other is away." I say as we sit on the bed. "What are our rules on if we're horny."

"I don't really think we have rules." Jasmine says. "If only two of us wanna fuck then we can do that."

"Cool." I say. "Cause like I said before you two are very addicting."

Leah and Jasmine chuckle then they wrap me in their arms.

"Seems like we're all addicting princess." Leah says. "Cause Jazzy and I can't get enough of you."

"Well I have a lot to go around." I say. "Especially now that I've gotten all my questions answered."

Earlier today Jasmine's doctor came over and talked through what Jasmine experiences when she gets her dicked suck.

Apparently Jasmine's dick is just hypersensitive when she's receiving a blowjob which is why she gets all fuzzy, limp, and numb.

The doctor lady said if Jasmine stays fuzzy, limp, and numb for more than 10 minutes then we need to get her to a hospital, but other than that she's fine.

Jasmine said it's never last longer than five minutes.

"You feel better about me now?" Jasmine asks.

"Yeah." I say with a smile. "But I have one more thing to bring up."

"What's up?" Leah questions then I softly kiss her.

"I love you Leah." I easily admit with a smile.

"I love you Scarlett." Leah says with a smile then I softly kiss Jasmine.

"I love you Jasmine." I easily admit with a smile.

"I love you Scarlett." Jasmine says with a smile then she wraps me and Leah in her arms. "I love you two so much."