30

Scarlett's POV

"Jazzy." I softly whine as I lean against my right-back. "It's so cold."

"Well it's snowing princess." Jasmine says. "Of course it's gonna be cold."

"I only like snow when snowboarding." I say.

"It'll be okay." Jasmine says then she kisses my head.

"We'll warm you up later." Leah says as she leans on me.

"Ooh yay." I softly cheer since that means I'm either going to get railed by my girlfriends or I'm gonna get cuddled to sleep while we're naked.

"Here you go." Lena says as she passes tonight's line-up to my girlfriend's and I.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Arsène Wenger Arena, the bus pulls underneath the stadium and parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my long sleeve red undershirt, my warm up top, and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my red jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug and kiss Leah and Jasmine before I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Brighton players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"You ready Scar?" Sophia asks.

"For the game or for meeting Jasmine's sisters?" I question.

"Both." Sophia says.

"For the game?" I say. "Always."

"And meeting Jasmine's sisters?" Alessia asks.

"Uh." I say. "I'll have to get back to you on that."

- - - - -

"What's wrong Scar?" Leah asks as she stands in-between my legs while I sit on the island in my kitchen.

"Jazzy's a meanie." I say.

"And why is she a meanie?" Leah asks with a soft smirk.

"I wanted to dance, but she left." I say then I dramatically pout.

"She'll be back in a minute babygirl." Leah says. "She had to go get her sisters from down stairs."

We won our game 3-0 and I scored a goal.

No I'm about to meet Jasmine's sisters for the first time.

"Do you think they'll like me?" I ask.

"I do." Leah says.

"But...but your family didn't like me." I vulnerably say.

"And that was because this is the first throuple I've ever been in that I've introduced them too." Leah says. "Jasmine's been in throuples all her life and has always made it known who she had feelings for."

"Will your family ever like me?" I question.

"I hope so." Leah says as she wraps her arms around me. "I really hope so."

I frown and nod then Leah lifts me off the island and sets me down on my feet.

Once I'm standing my favorite center-back kisses me.

"...the cockapoo's name is Cinnamon and the golden Shepard's name is Biscuit." I hear Jasmine say so Leah and I break our kiss and wait for the Johnston sisters to come into the kitchen.

A couple seconds later Jasmine, her twin Julie, and her older sister Melanie

"Jules and Mel." Jasmine says as she comes over and stands next to me. "This is Leah and I's girlfriend Scarlett."

"Hi." I say with a smile then I walk over and shake Jasmine's sisters' hands.

"So you're the striker that Jasmine is obsessed with." Melanie says.

"Melanie." Jasmine whines.

"Aww." I say as I feel my girlfriend's wrap an arm around me then I look at Jasmine. "You're obsessed with me?"

"Maybe just a smidge." Jasmine says

"A smidge?" Julie questions. "Really?"

"Shush." Jasmine says. "Or I will tickle you."

"You behave." Leah says with a smile.

"Yes dear." Jasmine says then the doorbell rings

"Ooh dinner." I say then I slip out of my girlfriends' hold and head to my front door.

Once at the front door I open it then I'm greeted by the building concierge.

"Hi Miley." I say.

"Hi Miss Scarlett." Miley says then I take the Thai food from her and put it on the little table by the front door then I grab the money I left there and hand it to her. "Have a good night."

"You too." I say then Miley walks away so I close and lock the door.

After the door is locked I grab the food then head back to the kitchen.

"Dinner's here." I say as I walk into the kitchen. "So Let's eat."