17

Scarlett's POV

"What game are we commentating on Tuesday?" I question as my teammates and I ride the bus to the Everton stadium for our match today.

"We're commentating the Tottenham v Real Madrid Champions League game for CBS." Jasmine says.

"Well that's gonna be a lopsided win for Real Madrid." I say.

"Yeah it's gonna be rough for Tottenham." Leah says. "Which is very good."

"Very." I say.

"I can't believe they're letting you two call that game." Jessie says.

"We'll be impartial." Leah says.

"And if they're not then they'll be in big trouble." Jasmine says.

"Big trouble?" Leah questions.

"No Kisses for a few days." Jasmine says.

"Shit." Leah and I say as we're passed tonight's line-up then my ladies and I look at it.

1-Madeline Sow
2-Jasmine Johnston
6-Leah Williamson(C)
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while snuggling with and talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Everton Stadium, the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Leah and Jasmine as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my yellow jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I hug and kiss Leah and Jasmine before I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Jasmine then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Everton players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Leah does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"This is gonna be fun." Alessia says.

"So much fun Lessi." Sophia says. "So much fun."

- - - - -

"There we go." I say as I get my vlog camera focused on my ladies and I so it can record us commentating tonight's Tottenham v Real Madrid Champions League match.

We beat Everton last night 4-0 and I scored 1 goal.

"Ooh we look good." Jasmine says as she and Leah wrap me in their arms.

"Mmm" I say with a dopey smile. "You two are warm."

Jasmine and Leah chuckle then they kiss my head.

"Good luck Kiss." I say then I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks.

After I kiss my girlfriend's cheeks, we put on our headsets and get ready to commentate the game.

"We're live in 5...4...3...2...1." The producer says.

"Hello Friends and Welcome to the Coca-Cola Stadium." Jasmine says.

Coca-Cola bid the most to secure the naming rights of Tottenham's stadium

"My name's Jasmine Johnston and along side me tonight is England and Arsenal Women's captain Leah Williamson and England and Arsenal striker Scarlett Blondeau." Jasmine says then she looks at Leah and I.

After Jasmine introduces us the three of us talk about what we expect to see from each team then the camera stops filming us so we turn around and look at the monitors in front of us while talking about the starting line-ups for both teams.

Once we finish talking about the starting line-ups the game begins so my girlfriends and I look at the field. 

Over the next hour or so Jasmine, Leah, and I talk about the very entertaining game.

"This is getting outta hand." I say after Erling Haaland scores his third goal of the game in the 64th minute which is also Real Madrid's 5th goal of the game.

Real Madrid are a fucking cheat code.

How're you gonna have Erling Haaland, Jude Bellingham, Rodrygo, Vinícius Júnior, Endrick, Eduardo Camavinga, Aurélien Tchouaméni, and Federico Valverde all in your team.

"It seems the Tottenham fans agree with you Scar." Leah says then I notice a lot of the Tottenham fans leaving the stadium.

"They never really have recovered from losing Harry Kane in 2023." Jasmine says then the game resumes so my girlfriends and I continue commentating on the game.

30ish minutes later the game ends in a 5-0 win for Real Madrid so Jasmine says some parting words.

"...For myself, Scarlett, Leah, and all our CBS crew here I'd like to say thanks for joining us." Jasmine says. "And we'll see you soon."

"...Clear." I hear the producer say in my headset. "Kate and the dudes in the studio wanna talk to you all in a few minutes."

"Okay." Jasmine says.

"I'm glad we do this." I say with a smile. "It's a lot more fun than I thought it'd be."

"It's a lot of fun." Leah says.

"I'm glad you like it." Jasmine says with a smile. "I'm really glad you like it."