47

Scarlett's POV

"You two are very big meanies." I say as I look at my girlfriend's on FaceTime.

"We'll make it up to you when you get home." Leah says.

"But only if you score a goal tonight." Jasmine says.

Tonight is the first leg of the UWCL semi-final and we're playing Barcelona in Barcelona.

Leah and Jasmine are suspended for this game because of yellow card accumulation.

"I'll snuggle you Scar." Jessie says as she passes me tonight's line-up.

"Ha." I say as I look at my ladies then I stick my tongue out at them before I look at the line-up.

1-Madeline Sow
26-Laura Wienroither
3-Lotte Wubben-Moy
4-Naomi Girma
12-Emily Fox
5-Lena Oberdorf
18-Kyra Cooney-Cross
17-Jessie Harris(C)
23-Alessia Russo
14-Scarlett Blondeau
11-Sophia Smith

After I look at the line-up, I pass it behind me then I relax for the rest of the drive while talking to Leah and Jasmine.

Once at Camp Nou, I say bye and hug up the face time call as the bus parks then everyone gets off and heads to the locker room.

When we get to the locker room everyone puts their stuff down in their respective lockers.

Once my stuff is in my locker, my teammates and I head outside for the pitch inspection.

When I get onto the pitch, I stand with Madeline as we talk to our teammates for a few minutes then we head back to the locker room to get ready for the game.

Once I get to my locker I take out my nose ring then I take off my necklaces, earrings, bracelet, and my rings.

After my jewelry is off, I put my jewelry in it's safe then I put my jewelry safe, phone, and wallet in my bag.

Once I'm jewelry free I take off my tracksuit and put my long dark brown hair up in a ponytail then I put on my warm up top and my game shorts.

I then sit down in my locker and put on my socks, my shin pads and my red boots.

Once I'm dressed, I stand up, walk out of the locker room, and head onto the field with the outfield players.

When I get on the pitch I run through my warm ups with the starters for a while then we head back to the locker room.

Once in the locker room I change out of the training top and change into my yellow jersey while Tobin does her last minute talks.

When the last minute talks end we are told to head to the tunnel so I head out to the tunnel.

Once in the tunnel, I line-up in-between Madeline and Lotte then I wait for us to be called out.

Minutes later we are told to head out onto the field for the prematch stuff so I follow Madeline out onto the field.

Once on the field we stand in line for a few seconds then we shake hands with the Barcelona players.

After we shake hands we take a starting XI picture, Jessie does the coin toss, then we do our team huddle before we head onto the field.

"Mads I'm sad." I say as Madeline and I walk to our position.

"You'll see them soon bubs." Madeline says. "You'll see them soon."

- - - - -

Jasmine's POV

"Biscuit leave Cinnamon alone." I say after watching Biscuit sniff his wife for a few minutes. "Let the girl sleep."

"Just snuggle her Biscuit." Leah says as she joins me in our bed.

"And Mommy will be back tomorrow with special t-r-e-a-t-s for you two." I say.

Scarlett always brings stuffed animals home from away games to give to the doggies.

"And she'll be back for us to snuggle." Leah says as the Barcelona and Arsenal teams walk out onto the pitch in Barcelona.

"Yay." I say as I lean my head on Leah's shoulder.

"The tv doesn't do Scarlett's beauty justice." Leah says.

"No it does not." I say. "But it does do her titties justice."

"Mhmm." Leah says as we shamelessly stare at our girlfriend's boobs as she's shown on tv.

Eventually the game starts so I relax with Leah and watch our striker.

Like she has done all season, Scarlett runs the show, runs rings around the Barcelona defense, and scores two goals.

Arsenal won 3-1.

"We're so lucky she's on our team." I say

"So lucky." Leah says as the coverage of the game shifts back to the studio show so I turn off the tv then Leah and I get comfy under the covers.

"Did you listen to the new song Scarlett sent us?" I question.

"Not yet." Leah says so I get out my phone and play Scarlett's new song.

Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why're you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue

Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why you calling me so late?

The song is Scarlett's cover of the song Lips of An Angel by Hinder.

Scarlett said it was played by her moms a lot when she was growing up and she decided to sing it earlier today when she was bored in Barcelona.

"How does her voice always put me to sleep when it's bed time." Leah says.

"I don't know baby." I say as I fight off sleep. "I don't know."